Sign in to follow this  
Cindrella

Would you change??

Would you change anything in your life? And what would that be? smile.gif

If I could change anything about my life.

It would have to be having less relative around the house.I'm sick and tired of cleaning after them walaahi! :mad: redface.gif

Pucca   

if i could change something..hmm, um yea i would change my answer when my mom offered to let me attend university in malaysia. *bangs head* what was i thinking when i said "no, i want toronto instead". stup!d me. *shakes head*

Sky   

Originally posted by Modesty_Chick:

Would you change anything in your life? And what would that be?
smile.gif

To have $1 million in my bank account. You know what I mean.

1. To not be late all the time.

2. To not give information so easily.

3. To not trust a lot of people.

4. To not move around so much, stick to one place.

5. When i lose something i can't replace.

6. Read/Write more.

7. Listen more.

1. Must absolutely stop coming to Somali weddings on time! Being 3 hours late is considered early!

2. Stop eating junk food. Just because it tastes heavenly doesn't make it healthy. There always has to be a price paid for anything good in life.

3. Stop being so paranoid. No one is out to get me. At least, not that I know of. Is there? :eek:

There are alot of Dont's. :eek:

Oh yeah.... Do go out more often. Anywhere. There is more to life than being in my room, watching tv, being on the computer or studying at the library. :D Or so I heard.

Le Femme

The world is a great big disappointment, unless you need to indulge in outer experiences, stay within your realm, books are good, experience life through television. I ‘m kidding, I recommend you check out concerts, restaurants, get a bike and hit up the trails, travel outside of your city – a few suggestions nonetheless.

Sky   

Animal Farm you scared me there for a moment. Femme you live in Van right? I would say go climb the Rocky mountains. I did that and it was a great experience. I'll never forget Whistler. One love for Capilano too.

I'm gonna study next year in Nanaimo, Malaspina Business School. I know your adress and I'll come bust into your room aight. Just kiddin.

Originally posted by CHE':

Give Condi Rice a face lift, all might be well after that.

Condi needs more than a facelift. You know what I mean. As in matter of fact the condition of her face is so messed up, she's beyond help. There's nothing we can do for her.

Animal Farm,

Yeah. I just recently bought a map of the city. Im gonna try to hit all the main attractions I was too lazy to do before. :D

Damn. Sky the problem is that I don't drive (get car sick) and I don't like asking people to take me places. So the only places I go to are those I can reach with a bus or sky train. Which Im not very familiar with. Seeing as I'm a hermit.

How was the rookies? What did you do there?

P.S. Just watch out for the dogs. ;)

Sky   

I climbed Mt. Seymour. The one with easiest access, but a whopping 4766 ft nevertheless. :cool:

I know it sounds dorky, but you should go to Science World. Its cool.

PS. Allright than, I promise not to step on those puppies by accident. smile.gif

Screamed profanities at my weekend manager and quit my job.Now I cant work at a Accessorize/Monsoon in the country! :mad:

Oh what the heck she was angry,hairy looking French woman...That much armpit hair should be illegal!

Originally posted by Pucca:

if i could change something..hmm, um yea i would change my answer when my mom offered to let me attend university in malaysia. *bangs head* what was i thinking when i said "no, i want toronto instead". stup!d me. *shakes head*

Hey it's better then attending a local college! redface.gif