Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

she used me.....man when will i learn?

OG Moti   

salaam first, it seems to me .. me and women just dont click .... this big lady and i am serious it is not a joke .. come to me and said wana talk to you.. being a sister "Black with huge A$$" i said maybe i should talk to her, then she kept looking around like i m not there.. then i said listen sis .. u aint interest talking to me tell me what is the deal, she said sorry bro, u see that guy he is giving me a hard time i want u to safe me, i looked and he was a man with murqo seriously with huge murqo, then i said what is the deal it is a free world, just tell him f** off i said that, not because i was chicken, it was just a free world, and booom she said, are u chicken too chicken to protect the sister, i told her lady dont waste my time, u got the body that could handle a Tank, u dont need me, then out of sudden she said chicken bro, by the way i used u, he left,i safed myself using u and u going home alone... and laughed like a pig.. i said what holding her hand real tied.. she said u want some.raising her 100 pount hand. i said to myself it is time OG_Moti to join the gym i can take it anymore "murqo aaba ley sheeganaaa" now i decided the followings

1. Eat breakfast everyday, which i never did before

2. Drink milk shake, i heard it speeds up the murqo building

3. make more murqo friends,

4. never talk to big ladies

5. the most important never miss the gym 3 hours aday...

so that is my story .. what can i do to avoid those heartbreaking events that seem to happen to me all the time... peace

advice... skinny guys lugo baaasto dont try to prove anything, when the tank comes toward u "big ladies" just walk away and dont look back...

nafta   

wooooooww

that was the most sense-less, directionless, chaotic buulshiidh story i have ever heard!! :D:D Is there a point to this story at all then, dangg bro.

but i gotta give u this, at least ur trying to make conversation soo big up to yyou and lemme know when u shape up those bi-ceps of urs! icon_razz.gif:D

OG Moti   

it was a true story sis, the point or i shall say points are

1. stay away from big ladies, too dangerous

2. I need advice, how to avoid such danger and come out without injuries

3. why heavy like to use force with thin and sporty men... ? i hope someone will answer me, i having troubles sis, this the third time i suffer such misery from heavy women… so help... i need one seriously .. peace

BRO WAXAA FIICNAYD INAY KUGU FADHIISATO SI AAD US SOO MATAGTO CANIHII LAGUGU SIIYAY YARAANTAADII. OR JUST SWALLOW U LIKE LITTLE PEANUT LOL. AND WHY ARE U ASKING ADVISE FOR,COZ U CAN'T GO OUT HA.SCARRY LET ME DO CHIKEN SONG BUQ BUQQQQUQ BUUQQQQQQQQQQUUQ. JUST FOOLING AROUND BRO HOPE U GOT SOME SIX PACK FOR U 'R STOMACH..GOOD LUCK'''''''

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

salaam first, it seems to me .. me and women just dont click .... this big lady and i am serious it is not a joke .. come to me and said wana talk to you.. being a sister "Black with huge A$$" i said maybe i should talk to her, then she kept looking around like i m not there.. then i said listen sis .. u aint interest talking to me tell me what is the deal, she said sorry bro, u see that guy he is giving me a hard time i want u to safe me, i looked and he was a man with murqo seriously with huge murqo, then i said what is the deal
it is a free world, just tell him f** off
i said that, not because i was chicken, it was just a free world, and booom she said, are u chicken too chicken to protect the sister, i told her lady dont waste my time, u got the body that could handle a Tank, u dont need me, then out of sudden she said chicken bro, by the way i used u, he left,i safed myself using u and u going home alone... and laughed like a pig.. i said what holding her hand real tied.. she said u want some.raising her 100 pount hand. i said to myself it is time OG_Moti to join the gym i can take it anymore "murqo aaba ley sheeganaaa" now i decided the followings

1. Eat breakfast everyday, which i never did before

2. Drink milk shake, i heard it speeds up the murqo building

3. make more murqo friends,

4. never talk to big ladies

5. the most important never miss the gym 3 hours aday...

so that is my story .. what can i do to avoid those heartbreaking events that seem to happen to me all the time... peace

advice... skinny guys lugo baaasto dont try to prove anything, when the tank comes toward u "big ladies" just walk away and dont look back...

I see alot of signature materials on this post :cool:

La-y-La   
Originally posted by OG_Moti:

[QB] i said that, not because i was chicken, it was just a free world, and booom she said, are u chicken too chicken to protect the sister.

loooooooooool@og-

Keep trying bro, u can do it someday just like the water boy.

Ewwwwwwwww :eek: OG_Moti & big woman, what a wrong combination. OG stay away from them.

If that was me I would have used & abused you long time ago... ;)