Sign in to follow this  
ALL OUT OF LOVE

HELP

OK U GUYS ITS TIME TO HELP A SISTER THAT NEEDS HELP

THIS Q GOSE OUT TO ALL THE SOMALIMEN&WOMAN

I MEET THIS GUYS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO

HE IS REALLY NICE I MEAN THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

EVERY THING I COULD ASK FOR AND WE WHERE HAPPY THAT IS TILL I FOUND OUT HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH A ONOTHERE GIRL THAT IS NOT EVEN IN MY CLASS I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE

BUT I THINK I AM BETTER THAN HER IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE OT AT LIST THAT IS WHAT I THOUGH

NOW THE THING I WANA KNOW IS SHOULD I FIGHT

TO KEEP HIM OR SHOULD I WALK AWAY EVERY ONE I KNOW SAYS THAT I SHOULD NOT LET HER WIN THAT I NEED TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS MINE BUT IF HE DID THIS KNOW WHAT WILL HE DO LATER

CAN I TRUST HIM PLZ HELP

Oh God! Listen to yourself sista? No man is worth over Fighting for especially one that disrespected you and degraded you like that! Obviously, He didn't think MUCH of you, otherwise he wouldn't have cheated on you to begin with.................. Have some respect for yourself sista and MOVE ON!!

That is my advice to ya! good Luck.

Cia

USSR   

Hey ms.Lady........ We meet again!

FYI..........every man is WORTH fighting for! Do you know that the World has more Women then MAN?? So I suggest that you let this Girl fight for what Is rightfully hers.

Hibo   

ladyfatima is right sis

go on with ur live

haduu ku jecelyahay saas kuma galeen right?

A guy may love you at the bottom

of his heart,but thare's always

room for some other girl at the top.

so sis be careful with who u fall in love with..

I say leave him like lady fatima said no man is ever and i mean ever fighting for if he did that to you....girl it should be the other way around.

He was the one that cheated on u, he is the one that gotta proof himself if he deserves you and how much he really cares.

Besides there is plenty fishes in the water,and if that bus left well hey there is one right behind it.

So dont even trip about him,abaayo.

Just wait and you will see give it some time and he will realise.That he didnt know what he had until it was gone.

Hibo   

Sis, follow what ur heart tells u... if u think he is worth the fight.. arm urself girl.. n get his lousy ass back.. if not.. ***** him around for a while......then ditch him...show him what its like to be played.. show him...u got game sista..!.. My best wishes!!

Jaber: lol.. I disagree!

------------------

"All colors of the heavenly rainbow

can be found through ever nation...

When all these colors are blended,

black become God's greatest creation"

barliin   

leve him don't even think about going back to him if a man cheats on you he will keep doing it forever get ur self a man who is worth it sis not a loose like ur ex

keep ur head up girl there are so many somali good guys out there

Hibo   

to the poster

sista follow your heart and believe me you don't have nothing to prove in fact he is the one that's suppose to prove himself as someone put it earlier that happened to me couple years ago i was with this guy and i honestly thought i love him and had no idea he was dating other women....until this women walk up to me at a wedding talking about i heard you are with my man so what's up.....i couldn't believe her and i was actually discusted at the way she aproached me so i was like if he was "your man" as you put it you wouldn't worried about him right now and if you gotto problem you better check it with him and better get the f*** out of my face woman.....anyway the moral of the story is this had i knew he was messing around i would never put myself in the trouble of picking a fight with someone cuz your partner is the one to blame...once i found out it was true and she was not the only one.....it wasn't easy to just forget about him but i did it i just ditched him without explanation or anything...and when he asked i was like wasn't interested in you anymore...and i promised myself never to be in that situation i got other thing to wory about than fighting for a "man" shit he better fight for me...and

Abdinuur   

Take him and the girl...to MTV's...Dismissed...you that show?...and then...drive him wild..and crazy...right...then he'd dismiss that other girl...for reals...and that's how you'd win yo game...

other than...my friend..is a total gentleman and he's single and got class...I'd hook you up...if interested...

Good Luck Boo.

Kool_Kat   

First of all, no man is ever rightfully yours, he's human not property...

Sencondly, as LadyFatima said, no man is ever worth fightin' fo...

Thirdly, if y'all had been together for only 6month and he already started cheating on you, girlfriend he ain't worth it...

So my advise to you is LEAVE his a$$, let the other girl have your leftovers. Like they say "Silac kunool Sodon guursato aa dhaanto". Meaning instead of staying in an unhappy relationship, it's better to date men and dismiss them if they ain't treating you right... It's all about you chik, it is selfish, but it's the truth...