Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Divorce Yes; But Tonight No.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Malika:

Skipper;

You have got no clue young man,that trick is an old trick..are you sure the "older manly man" havent sent you the memo yet?..there is nothing so moving then seeing the "manly man" cry his poor heart out!..priceless I tell ya and in many cases,thats all it takes for a woman to take the man back!..alla dumarkuu naxariis badanaa
smile.gif

lol Ishaad ka riday. Grown men cry do move the hearts of cold witches. well..except for reer xamar guys smile.gif They cry at the drop of a hat.

Zafir   

O’oh Ms.Double D, Listen listen me, Some men are mouse (like the narrator of Lion’s son’s wedding :D:D ), some are lions (rudy), some like buttering things ( abtigiis), some are like me (maskiniin), some are like wildfire dominating everything and everyone in front of them and some are like the Canadian Niagara Falls (However: studies have shown the ladder have either grown up with five sisters or been breast fed until four). Iam hoping and crossing my fingers that this doesn’t come as a surprise to you, but all of my mentioning are found in reer Xamar guys. :rolleyes: :mad:

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Zafir:

some like buttering things ( abtigiis)

Admit it! Yaan jecleyn buttering things. maybe I am the more naive here to say itin public. Ma NGONGE iyo xataa Odayga [bashe] yaa deyn lahaa???

Malika   

Ms DD,naa noo daa wilashaa reer xamarka,reer xamar guys are sweet,sensitive[exclude Emperor lol]....Abaayo macaane laguugu wacayaa..which is just so masha'allah!

ps.reer xamar is anyone from south to me.. smile.gif