Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Somali Mother questioned over suspected 'acid poisoning' of three year old daughter

For real, how about some more sympathy for the dead child? This thread is turning into a pity party for the mom.

People usually don't get charged unless the Crown is sure there is sufficient evidence for a solid case. Can't tell what that evidence is, since the trial hasn't ended, or begun for that matter. There are certain automatic publication bans in ongoing trials, and a judge can order extra bans at his discretion.

What's certain is that evidence exists pointing to this mother murdering her baby.

So please stop the crocodile tears.

^Sherb. there is nothing more heart breaking than losing a child. the kid is saqiir and inshallah will go to Jannah. She,will, have to live with this for the rest of her life. that is why it is heart breaking

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

HELLO PEOPLE aren’t we too quick in issue sympathy here? Its Guilty tell proven innocent for me.

Oh you oblivious airhead. :D

Juxa   

ban him ban.

someone asked me if the lady has representative. i said jumply how would i know

really they think all somalis are related :eek:

NGONGE   

CL,

Read the two parts of the comment I quoted you on and tell me if you don't come across as an airhead. :D

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

Horta acid sifudud maa lagu heela?

What are you up to now? icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

macada inuu acid ahaa, some are saying it could be bleaching stuff, i am not sure whether it was for clothing or general cleaning or for the face

istaqfurullah, i saw her on the news and she seems bewildered.

Buuxo   

Juje,you would be. I find it hard to believe any mother would harm their child,unless they are mentally unfit.

Ngonge,nothing.I just read too many stories about people having acid throwing at them.Usually in the UK & often involves migrants. So minda acid grocery store ma lag helaa?

-Lily-   

I can’t imagine anyone sane killing their child. Poor baby. How exactly was the child killed? The BBC is saying it was neglect, so it may have been accidental. A man has also been arrested.

Curly   

Any death especially that of a child at home is considered suspicious and requires investigation. Foul play is always suspected and should be as far as I’m concerned ...we should protect those that can not protect themselves.

May Allah ease the suffering of the innoccent.