Sign in to follow this  
underdog

The Wire

underdog   

Hope you didn't try to catch it in the middle. You should give it another try Che...start from season one.

I've been with it since Season one...it starts off slow, But hands-down Best show on TV . Only 2 episodes left till its over for good.

Season 1 - The streets

Season 2 - The docks

Season 3 - City Hall and the Politicians

Season 4 - The schools

Season 5 - The Media

Its the realest portrayal of whats plaguing a lot of American cities. Corrupt politicians, indifferent teachers, frustrated cops and journalists that bend the news. Highly intellectual show. I doubt HBO will find anything as good as this.

Best TV shows of ALL TIME

Gediid   

Loved the show......One of the best on HBO.I blv it was the 1st or 2nd season when the real Frank Lucas the one from American Gangsta plays a priest/counsellor rite.... smile.gif

J.Lee   

Love Love Love The Wire. My all time favorite character is Omar even though he killed Stinger and turned out to be a closet "homosessual" [Lol, I have a thing for Family Guy]. I also like Snoop, that girl really is a problem child though. Marlo. Black whatever you want to call him, he is just gritty.

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Love Love Love The Wire. My all time favorite character is Omar even though he killed Stinger and turned out to be a closet "homosessual" [Lol, I have a thing for Family Guy]. I also like Snoop, that girl really is a problem child though. Marlo. Black whatever you want to call him, he is just gritty.

If it aint Ugly Betty,Yall can have TV~! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by underdog:

yeah, she's hot if you don't have cable and you only get one fuzzy channel and she's the chick on it.

The suspense,the intensity of focusing thru that fuzzy channel,makes it even more interesting smile.gif

Isseh,Usheeg,shes got something going dheh smile.gif

Miriam1   

^ lool...insecurities of a height challenged man.

The Wire seems to gritty, thats the only thing that keeps me from watching it. Can you compare in anyway to third watch?