Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Husbands for sale in Cuba

A funny article from the BBC NEWS

Husbands for sale in Cuba

But it is not cheap. My friend paid $5,000 for her Mexican groom. That, I am told, is also the going rate for American, Canadian, and European husbands.

A Costa Rican man can apparently be persuaded to tie the knot for around $2,000. Peruvian men, for some reason, are currently particularly good value. Just $800 will secure one.

Anyone interested to start a local Somali version? LOL :D

dawoco   

The best raconteur of all these tales used to be a gay French hotelier, who lived in Cuba for 10 years, and claimed that he had seen it all and knew all the tricks.

But even he did not.

I once went to a dinner he hosted. Sitting next to him was a Cuban man with whom he had lived for the last two years. On the other side of the table was a Cuban woman. Our host never knew that his boyfriend and the Cuban woman were in fact husband and wife.

I wonder if he ever found out about his lover's wife :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

How much are you worth?
:D

The bidding shall begin at $50. Do I hear a $100?

OG Moti   

loool, I have seen this in reality, there was this black American lady who use to work in Cambodia for international organization with a fat salary and fat other stuff.. anyways she was a friend of mine, one day she told me that she will bring her boyfriend from Cuba, of course it is hard to purchase someone from Cuba, you have to go through government procedures and paper work, anyways she paid a lot of money to get him out of Cuba and bring him to Cambodia, she kept saying he is a great Salsa dancer, there I had some doubts when she mentioned Salsa.. Anyways he came, she was happy, and showing him everyone like a toy.. He was a handsome man with strong build, she found him a good job with a good salary, guess what? loooooooooool

One day after the dust of Cuba was removed from his skin, he told her he was a fruit cake and he asked her to keep it secret, she thought maybe he was tired with her extra fats, so she start fighting back and threatening him that she will return him to the $hit hole he came from and she also demanded all the money she spend on him, he told her “Do your worse†in Cuban accent.. a few months passed, he saved some money and brought his bride from Cuba “a guyâ€, there she want crazy, first time in my life I saw a female getting jealous from a guy, maaan!! she made everyone in Phnom Penh know that he was a Fruit cake, but it was too late, he was already seen holding hands with his new bride or groom, whatever it was, I really don’t know how it works with these guys, couldn’t know who is the bride and who is the groom..

Anyways I just wanted to share this story with you guys and to tell you that the story of Cuba husband for sale is true.. Those Somali Diaspora females who are thinking to purchase such items from Cuba or anywhere else, be careful of what you might purchase… looooooooooool

Peace

Pujah   

Raises her hand reluctantly, what is the world coming to, bidding on a guy. :rolleyes:

Oh what the heck….I say 150 shillings. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI_M:

Anyways I just wanted to share this story with you guys and to tell you that the story of Cuba husband for sale is true

As a Cuban national, I categorically reject these urban legends being peddeled as facts. They are nothing but a cheap capitalist plot to dishonor our proud, beautiful people. Please, disengage from this behavior or face the consequences. Do I hear $200?

Gracias,

Fidel Alejandro Fuentes

lol   

Keyf: U just tripled their price... gurlie... it started from 50.. u should have said 51....not 150...

Nephissa   

Keyf: With your 150 shillings bid you could get Signor Alejandro. Shipping and handling fees are on the house.

Have a nice day. :D

My freind once told me women are no longer the jewels men are. Now I know why we are bidding on them! They must be jewels. Cajiib! :rolleyes:

Castro   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

My freind once told me women are no longer the jewels men are. Now I know why we are bidding on them! They must be jewels. Cajiib! :rolleyes:

You ain't lyin'. You will see here that males are in fact in decline. And while the reasons may vary and are unknown, if this trend continues, I will eventually have that harem I've always coveted. Come to papi. Wuhuu!

Yes! We are indeed living in a time were the number of men have declined dramatically but I am not so sure you will have your harem. Many sisters are very sensitive about being a second or a third wife let alone a fourth one. ;)