Sign in to follow this  
Elysian

need some advise from londoners

Firstly these thieves/tricksters target mainly women folk and especially two groups: those who are new to the city (non londoners) like yourself and those alla iska-Allow-Sahal londoners who can be easily deceived or tricked, so ikke Londonborna ar let genkendelig, so when in London you better walk like Londoners, talk like Londoners and last not least trust nobody then you safe.

I think you need this London Survival Kit or LSK (not SOL LSK tho smile.gif ) and this is in the hands of some SOLers like Val, Ibtisam, DD, Juxa & many more, can anyone of you guys give the sister this kit? Send the bill to Nuune. :D

Juxa   

lol Allamagan,

of course we can, i am sure she has already received names and numbers of rebutable rental agencies. if she needs anything the sister can get in touch

Paragon   

Indho-Blue, I am not in London anymore icon_razz.gif

Jane, looool@route 25 :D Lady, that's a free ride and all it's passengers are wild things for the freebies I guess.

East is not so bad. Elysian only had an unfortunate incident.

NGONGE   

It's a one off, Elysian. East London is one of the safest areas in the whole city. As you already know, it is full of..err..timo jilic. What could timo jilic do? Kill you? :D

What happened to you is just unlucky and probably wont happen again even if you stayed in the city for another twenty years.

Disclaimer:

I say this whilst assuming you are a normal person that does not openly daydream in public and attract all the flies.

P.S.

Don't listen to Juxa and under no circumstances should you move to North London. If the muggers don't get you, the Somalis will get into your business (it's full of young, inquisitive Somali men). :D

Paragon   

^Thank you, my friend. Though I never saw myself thanking you till now. :D

Anyway, usheeg. Stay in the East, Ely. We like you here and we'll give you peace in public transport. North-ka? Ha igu sheegin smile.gif

nuune   

^^ Jamaal, xaalada London hadey ka sii darto u can always bring her to Conventry smile.gif

Allamagan :D gabadha wey heshay waano iyo contatcs ku filan, hada second stage bey sheekadu mareysaa ee meeleeya meel sura maanka ha u dagee :D

Jane   

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

So sorry to hear dear Elysian.

Will PM you a sister's name. She might be of some help.

Ely...Let us know if this sister has a deep voice. :eek: icon_razz.gif @ Jll

ps..let us know how your getting on, I am sure you will be a local in no time.

Welcome to London Ely. Moreover welcome to East London (my part of London is quite nice in comparison).

I have used Gumtree before, both at home and abroad, and it used to be useful but it's full of scammers now. I've been told facebook can be good for finding flats too, so check it out. Use your work contacts as well.

I need to start that whole process again myself, so drop me a PM if you need company for viewings and stuff I'A.

Paragon   

^Hey Val, safe journey home, IA.

Originally posted by *Jane*:

quote:Originally posted by Jamaal11:

So sorry to hear dear Elysian.

Will PM you a sister's name. She might be of some help.

Ely...Let us know if this sister has a deep voice. :eek:
icon_razz.gif
@ Jll

ps..let us know how your getting on, I am sure you will be a local in no time.
Hello Jane, Tarzan here.

Listen, I gave her the contact of a sister who's got a perfectly feminine non-king kong voice. Now, Miss Jane, you want to hear a deep voice? Drop me your digits in you know where? :D