Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Marriage?

Once u go s'mali U never go back!! its as sample as that:D

i know alot of homies had not had the chance yet!

wait till u get aload of this!lol! its like heaven

yall>>>

OG Moti   
WHO Voted for non Somali women?? we need to stop that guy and kick him out of here, when it comes to that there should be no democracy...god if i could only put my hands on him

og_moti...I QUOTE from u " ALL SOMALI WOMEN ARE UGLY" u said that b4 in the model topic, so now u actually voting for us wow...

ps. sorry i know this topc for men only but i had to answer of OG_MOTI HERE...thanks.

OG Moti   
CUTE_LILGIRL sis ala i never said that, please again and read carefully i never said that.. dont make me look bad i never could never will ever say thaat... i demand an Apology and you welcome for your thanx...peace

Of course SOMALI woman, damn we have shortage of Somali Men most of them died in the war, we should encourage our men to marry at least two or more……forget about non Somalis and Help Somali woman…who voted for non Somali woman?...not me looool

Regards

Where is my Quote...coming soon :D:D:D

WingA   

somali women with no doubt!! i rather marry my somali queen and have my kids lead astray by a non somali women even though some somali women are bad mothers but marriage is gamble and you have to make sure the odds are hot on ur favour ;)

peez..

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

CUTE_LILGIRL
sis ala i never said that, please again and read carefully i never said that.. dont make me look bad i never could never will ever say thaat... i demand an Apology and you welcome for your thanx...peace

MY BAD WHAT EXCATLY U SAID WAS "i agree totally they all are ugly, actually all women arent ugly looooooooool" MY MISTAKE OG_MOTI NOW HARD FEELING MY BROTHER ;) AM I STILL UR FRIEND?

king_450   

it is obvious that somali women are the winners, so congratulation to all of you who responded and you are the winners , the sole vote we have in here , hmmm who are you ?

lambda   

Qofka aad guursanaysid waa inaad isku dhaqan iyo isku diin ahaatiin.

Waxa aan u dooranaayo Dumarka Soomaaliyeed quruxda uu ilaahay ku manaystay kasokow waxa ay tahay waan isfahmaynaa oo nolosheena waan qeybsan karnaa waxa aniga ila xun ayadana way la xun yihiin .caruurtayda waxay baraysaa dhaqanka soomaaliyeed i.w.m.

I dont want to change my mentality and i dont want to force someone else to my somali mentality.

If you have relatives wich are not somalis you will see the difference ,no matter how nice or sweet the person is there is a big difference .

So insha allah i will marry a somali queen.