Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Wishing you all Happy New Year.

Cara.   

CL, we will have to see a picture of these shoes so we can decide whether they are fashionable enough for us to be moved by your story. KIDDING! :D

Happy New Year to you and thank you for sharing such a wonderful insight.

And many happy returns to the rest of you nogooders.

Cowke   

Let me start by wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2010. I think we can all agree that the past decade has been tumultuous to say the least. It has also been noteworthy for its many dramatic events both good and bad.

Through it all, SOL and its members have debated, discussed and commented on it all. I think anyone would be hard pressed to find any note worthy event that managed to slip by this group without at least someone commenting on it.

I have certainly enjoyed my participation here and look forward to reading the many thoughtful and thought provoking posts in the coming year.

Happy New Year Sol'ers

Aaliyyah   

OH CL you made me cry subahanalah. Alhamdulilah that you love your mother so much and that Allah swt blessed you with a loving mother n family n friends. Likewise, am very thankful to Allah swt for everything. He is the one who blessed us with all this nicma. am thankful for my parents, my sisters, my brothers, my relatives,my friends, and my life.

Thank you sis for reminding us that all that matters is family when all is said and done.

Alhmadulilah to the one who blessed us with people who love us and who will always be there for us in the good times, bad times....

May this year bring you guys all that you guys dream of and more. Inshallah. Last but not least, may allah swt show us the right path and make us devoted muslims.

salaam

Baluug   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

It took a
pair of shoes
to get you to realise all this? I'd be insulted if I were your mother.
:D

^LOOOOOOL :D The thing I'm wondering is, where did they find a pink crocodile to make the shoes from? :D Just kidding CL, great story and very touching with a good reminder. We need to spend time with family as much as we can because someday they're gonna be gone.