Sign in to follow this  
RaP_MiStReSs

ANYTHING ON YOUR MIND YOU'D LIKE 2 DISCUSS

To My SomaLi PeoPle iN The SpoT To Be:

This is the one and only RaP MiStReSs hittin' yoll up one more time.

Shout out in the "Shout-Outs" page, Freestyle and show your skills in the " RaP or ReaP " page, But this is for anything on your minds you would feel comfortable to discuss, or basically your just wanting to talk to others and are interested in knowing their opinion.

No rules in this joint, but No HatiNg would be gladly appreciated.

HoLLa BaCk WitH Some CraZy Azz ThougHtZ

PeaCe OuT

~`~RaP MiStReSs~`~

Iffah   

Hey Garowe Rolla... wlcm aboard!

Those places sound familair... ;) Mind the language though. You remember it's Ramadan right?

Shacni   

Dear brothers and sisters, I just want know why its really hard to get nice man or women or honest? And why there is no love this days just using? I might why but I just want know others feel about it.

African Princess: I agree wit u no doubt!!!

They seem to b all hyped up about lil things like sum lil gurl fight dat went down...like westview neva seen a fight b4 naw mean...gurl i feel ya and dese lil somali boys try to run things...plz! :rolleyes:

Why must they look for trouble :confused: ...cant they jus keep it on the down lo...so yea daz all i gotta say

.:peace n luv:.

JUST TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT:

THAT JANE AND FINCH EDIL G GOT DUST BY HODDY.

THATS THE FACT RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WITNESSED IT.

AND ALL THAT EID BUSINESS, CALM YA ASSEZ DOWN. ITS A TIME OF PEACE YO......BUT IF JUNGLES NAME IS IN IT...I'M IN IT..

Iffah   

R_Mistress

"AND ALL THAT EID BUSINESS" So it's true?? I thought it was some joke .... :eek:

Allah Ciyaalki maxeey kibreen!!

Walaahi that's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard.... how the hell are you guys going to pull something like that on EID DAY??

You're all Somalis regardless of where you call your "home". You guys need to stop reenacting what you see in Movies or Rap videos.

You all need to grow up!!

I'm not willing to see the blood of my Somali brothers flowing....especially on our most joyous occasion.

:mad: :mad: