Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

It's for the good of the country my dear child

Buuxo   

They both cute kids. I don't what the fuss is all about,there is far worse things going on in China and in the world.

Hubb   

Candy talk for the west. The Chinese are just catering to what the west enjoy to talk about the most.

Personally, I think both girls are equally cute.

When these so called main media couldn't find anything to damn the amazing opening ceremony, they dig down and came with this lame lip singing allegations...It doesn't matter whether one girl is cuter than other, China wanted this way and they did and did it well. Let them media cry all they want. Kudos to China and to the young beauties of China.

Cara.   

^They are not allegations, the Chinese officials admitted to it.

I feel sorry for the lip-syncing one. That kind of thing can't be good for self-worth. The not-so-cute one will lose the baby fat and milk teeth, but her talent will stay with her.

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

They both cute kids. I don't what the fuss is all about,there is far worse things going on in China and in the world.

Cabdiyo Cabdi, Lets be Honest.The girl on the left is perhaps a fraction less cuter than the other one. Superficially speaking of course. smile.gif

Did anyone see the Japanese gym dude falling?

Funny how the Western media are trying their best to find 'fualts' and 'scandls' in these games just to make the Chinese look bad, every lone Tipet protester is reported, even today in the PAPER they were reporting how a a chinese who fell through reheasals for the openining ceromny is paralized so is must their fualt. I loved how the American girls Gymnastits blamed the Chinese officials for not winning gold, apprently the lady complained tat because her name was on display in time tat she lost concentration for the subsequent event. Even the British boxers were ccomplaining for baised refreeing, talk about a taste of your own medicine

:D this is getting out of hand.

at least over here an athlete blamed his girlfriends cheating on him to be the reason he didnt bring home the gold ... damn what a bunch of whiners

notice how nobody makes a big deal or stink about the racist Spanish basketball players

Som@li   

this is not fare, the girl who is replaced looks ordinary Chinese,

Chinese are over-doing to impress the world.