Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

OOH LALAAAA GALS JIGGY WITH IT

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Ok got that.Shaqsii i didnt think you wouLd have to do research on their identity or anything Like that but since you said it in the post i beLieved it and their Looks and features were convincing not to mention their names.ALthough i must say i have never seen somaLi femaLes that dress Like that or worse but that doesnt mean they dont exist as you guys have said.Its just pLain disgusting-thats just my opinions.And when i asked whether they were musLims or not i was having doubts that they might be somaLis so no its not in my pLace or anyone eLse for that matter to determine whether they are musLims or not Just based on their attire aLone-i was just curious as i have stated.

If they are somalis then they are gonna be representing somali ladies.

But then again look at IMan and Waris Dirie they are out there as well but the only difference is that they are and Rnb Group.

Its gonna be interesting how these girls are gonna act, being that young they are gonna be very easy influenced.

I mean have you seen their age.

I hope its the somali age

Senora   

I guess I'm alone on this one, but i didn't think their vocal skills were, ...how you say...."all that"......In fact, it was a little annoying. Don't get me wrong, I thought they were gorgeous......but i listened to a few of the songs, and i just didnt think they sounded well enough to be a hit....For me, they sounded to whiny.....lol :rolleyes: , if i go on like this, it will sound like i'm hating....so I guess I'll stop right there

Rokko   

I think they are trying but they won't be making hits na'mean. They just don't have the vocals needed to become big stars na'mean?

They just might end up becoming another "underground" R&B group sexually victimized by horny producers. Who knows.

Good luck to them.

Liqaye   

AW isint it lovely how people are giving these girls the ebenefit of the doubt "only allah knows if their muslim or not".

Yea but by their fruits you shall know them.

They dress like kafiirs, are in a kaffir industry, were you have to act and ergo be a kafiir to succed.

Or maybe they structure their concerts around prayer time......oops i did it again....now will have a 30 min break for salaatul isha...then we are gonna play our rendition of that classic...i just want you body to go bump bump bump.

Hahaha :D what a liberal people we have become.

Waaq   

They 100% Somali and Black, I don't know this hispanic or Cambodian shiznit is coming from. Don't Hate. These girls are trying to make it on the scene, probably just an act.

Curly   

So what if other somalians wear stuff like that at clubs...it doesn't making it any more right, whether they do it for fame or do it to get attention, they're still selling their bodies for something.

Non-muslims do it becuase they're not muslim...it's as simple as that you can't go comparing yourself to non-muslims.

You can't justify things like that, so either join the band wagon and admit you're in the wrong or just don't do it.

RaMpAgE   

Salam....

First of all iam not a "Hater" iam a Muslim and when i see someone doing wrong i have the right too correct them and not encourage them, even if iam not in a postion too correct i will not encourage them because what they are doing is "haram".

SO my fellow nomads and muslims , please don't encourage these girls because what they are doing is wrong.

Waaq   

Actually if you are a muslim you have no right to judge, as that is haram. Worry about yourself, if they choose they will alter their own behavior.

Hey i dont know if im correct but the guy in the yellow jacket aint he the dude from So Solid Crew

romeo or whateva

Maybe the somali poms can verify it

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

"O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except as Muslims."

“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Qur'an) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-Fire)” Luqman 31:6

I see here that a lot of u are encouraging and not condemning these young ladies and their activities, they are condemned by Allah, sure we should not sit here swearing at them, rather we should make prayer that Allah guides them before it is too late.

You guys keep saying, “don’t judge them, only God can judge them”

Did Allah tell us not to say when people are doing evil? Does Islam tell us to keep our mouth shut and turn a blind eye? I don’t think so, in fact I remember a hadith that says, when u see something forbidden (bad) change it with your tongue, if u cant, change it with your hands, if your still cant, change it with your heart. (that’s in my words- corrections accepted)

Islam tells us to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, and this stuff is past sick,

A lot of you keep saying Somali girls dress worse than these girls, in clubs/rewaayads…….does that justify their actions? Just because others are doing it, does it make it ok? We shouldn’t be looking at what society is getting up-to, (most of society is heading for hell) we should be looking at whether this is acceptable in Islam, and it isn’t!

U guys can say I’m a hater. Actually, wait, ill say it for u, I’m a true hater, from the bottom of my heart I hate the shiit these lil kids are getting themselves into.

The Prophet (saw) said, ‘he who imitates a certain group/tribe, becomes one of them, and on the day of judgement will be raised amongst them’

My point being, if these girls are muslims, they should stop copying the kufaar and should start acting like muslims, (if they are not muslims, then ma bad!)

* Visual prostitution , is a major sin, BOYS, stop staring at these lil girls, your eyes will hold you to account on the day of judgement.

* A girls voice is zinnah/causes fitnah and should not be raised.

* Music is haraam

STOP PROMOTING THIS CRAP! Stop defending them!

May Allah guide us all-----------Amiiiiin!

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

"O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except as Muslims."

“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Qur'an) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-Fire)”
Luqman 31:6

I see here that a lot of u are encouraging and not condemning these young ladies and their activities, they are condemned by Allah, sure we should not sit here swearing at them, rather we should make prayer that Allah guides them before it is too late.

You guys keep saying, “don’t judge them, only God can judge them”

Did Allah tell us not to say when people are doing evil? Does Islam tell us to keep our mouth shut and turn a blind eye? I don’t think so, in fact I remember a hadith that says,
when u see something forbidden (bad) change it with your tongue, if u cant, change it with your hands, if your still cant, change it with your heart.
(that’s in my words- corrections accepted)

Islam tells us to enjoin the good and forbid the evil,
and this stuff is past sick,

A lot of you keep saying Somali girls dress worse than these girls, in clubs/rewaayads…….does that justify their actions? Just because others are doing it, does it make it ok? We shouldn’t be looking at what society is getting up-to, (most of society is heading for hell) we should be looking at whether this is acceptable in Islam, and it isn’t!

U guys can say I’m a hater. Actually, wait, ill say it for u, I’m a true hater, from the bottom of my heart I hate the shiit these lil kids are getting themselves into.

The Prophet (saw) said,
‘he who imitates a certain group/tribe, becomes one of them, and on the day of judgement will be raised amongst them’

My point being, if these girls are muslims, they should stop copying the kufaar and should start acting like muslims, (if they are not muslims, then ma bad!)

* Visual prostitution
, is a major sin, BOYS, stop staring at these lil girls, your eyes will hold you to account on the day of judgement.

i agree, i just want some confirmation on the following things you wrote

* A girls voice
is zinnah/causes fitnah and should not be raised.

* Music
is haraam

STOP PROMOTING THIS CRAP! Stop defending them!

May Allah guide us all-----------Amiiiiin!

how is a girls voice, or hearing/listening to a girls voice fitnah, and where does it say music is haraam?