Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

OOH LALAAAA GALS JIGGY WITH IT

Macalin   

Nafisa tru tru...but laakin aint it fair to bring Questions abt there clothes?--i mean we can voice our opinions on the dressing mode just like we gave em props for being 'awrite' singers..feel me on this?

Sue---Yea wonder if they practice islam at all coz the names are moslems but the looks are more hispanic(lol-read che gueveras responce)

Lucky-being direct is what makes me direct--sometimes iam alil 2 blunt..but what the heck

Oh the NAME ANAB is defintely XALIMOLICOUS...who agrees?..lol

LuCkY   

Lefty im just quoting Shaqsii and i figured since he posted it he must have been sure.Like me asking whether they were musLims or not was to cLarify it.

Lakkad...so i see but thats the way it goes eh?ReaLity sLaps you in the face every now and then.

Nephissa   

Anybody can edit the name. Considering all the comp.geeks out there. So you can take that out, not enough evidence. These hoochie mamas are not Somali, Ayeeydood xitaa Somali maaha.

Hate to admit i'm jealous :D Hell they're pretty, wish i had abs like theirs, and not this jello.

nuune   

they are from cambodia,i have some evidence supporting my claim,they don't have indha yar yar for the reason their fathers are from Kyrgstan which is actually in central Asia

Gediid   

Waar bal aduunkan daawada.I know tons of mali girls who dress worse than the ones in the pics and no1 doubts if they are Somali.This ones at least are getting money dressing up like that but ka waran the ones who don't make a dime yet dress like that or even worse????????

Saalixa   

people,

you guys are making me confused. ARE THEY SOMALIS OR NOT?

damn you all are making me weery! make up your minds.

salamz.

Adna   

salaam

talk about confuse know aniga i can't see nor hear anything,,, i don't know why? my comp doesn't accept any java things,,, i don't even know how they look... love you alll,,,, i feel like why can't i see? :mad: :D

Cant believe you people...why would you wanna scrutinze stuff like they can never be Somalis. Do you really think that singing and wearing the attire they wear makes them any less of Somalis or is it because they do something totally contrary to your beliefs and culture that makes you jump to some uwanted conclusions. What about those girls and boys who drink and do drugs day and day out. What abou those who dress unislamically n wear spandex in Ruwayaadaha? Are they any less moslems than this ones? Atleast these have shown their true intention and thats probably because they want to have the same fame and money that comes with it which Im sure many here wouldnt mind having if they had the opportunity.

Lucky its not my job to do research on what is not so important to me. I merely thought this would be something of interest to some and thats why it was posted. I believe these girls are Somalis and regardless of what they wear or looklike, it is of no significance to me. Besides Im not so sure whether I have the right to say who is moslem and who is not. Only Allah subxaanak can do that so lets not go down that road. Believe me whether you want or not, We will see more of these around in the near future as more and more do forget their cultures and embrace the western ideologies.

You can see how the young ladies distance themselves from what they call Faraxs and anything that reminds them of ordinary Somaliness and ofcouse the same happening to young boys who think knowing and speaking your language being embrassing..

So please fellas dont sit there and jusdge just say what you think but dont go on moaning about who they are or not.

dawoco   

I partially agree with you Shaqsii. I can't claim to be a perfect lil' madam myself and don't want to attack, but i think they should have left something to the imaginationas. That would have been far more impressive in my opinion.

Blessed   

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

That is what I call talent.. you know I was getting a little tired about some wannabe xaliimos that can't sing.. but these sisters they got talent.

I suppose the way the dress is on them ...!!

Go to any Somali riwayad and you'll find bare girls dressed like that or worse and I don't see the faraxs complaining :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

Dawaco I hear you sis....they wouldnt know that now would they what that means as they grew up with MTV BASE that shows nothing but indecency at its best. However, if they looked to ladies like Whitney Houston for role Models they would still look respectable and at the sametime blow pples minds ... smile.gif

Anyway as Ameena said it gets worse when you go to Ruwayadaha and Im sure other places of entertainment