Sign in to follow this  
Salma

2012: The Movie (Congrats Africans)

me   

I haven't seen flash forward.

But on 2012, Somalia sinks into the sea......so Africa minus Somalia survives.

-Lily-   

Well if you don’t appreciate what you have it’s only a matter of time before it’s taken out of your hands by one who appreciates it more than you.

Haven't seen this yet, not sure if I am going to.

Miriam1   

OMG Me I just saw this movie this weekend, and leaving the theater we had the same discussion.

We actually didn't think all the Africans died. But that's a good point.

None of those countries represented in the three arcs were from Africa (not even South Africa made it)

But let's hope that the perfect genetic pool they collected, had a few africans in it.

My first thought when they said Africa survived is - damn it they are recolonizing us ! can you imagine poor africans seeing those huge a$$ boats coming at them? slavery !

Salma   

Folks, don't you think you are exaggerating by repeating the same sentence.

So who is the next baby who will repeat the same sentence: Salma has ruined it, we can't see it any more!!!! :D

You crying African babies

crying-baby.jpg

chubacka   

^ Salma you blooming ruiner of films, thanks for spoiling my weekend! :mad: icon_razz.gif

(joking wouldn't watch this if you paid me, far too many fires/planes/male heroes for my liking)

The Zack   

Wasn't this movie supposed to play on November 25th? What are these guys talking about? Are movies being released in other countries before we see them here now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salma,

You were distracted by the special effects. To see that what the director was saying was, LETS TAKE OVER AFRICA.

The Africans did not have an Arc, how racist is that?

They saved African elephants and giraffes, but no one is saving actual Africans.

SPOILER ALERT

Salma, You got it all wrong:

1. The rich did survive by buying seats on the arch, even their dogs survived

2. Africa was under water too. They went to Africa because it was drier than other places. So humans will start from Africa again.

3. Nature didnt choose who survives, a handful of wealthy people decided who survives. Except the workers who were led in the arch to ease their concience

It is a good movie. I thought it was going to be about explosions and big special effects but it was funny and entertaining. I liked that in desperate times, it showed the best and worst in humanity. Some sacrificed for others and some were rudely selfish.