Sign in to follow this  
Salma

2012: The Movie (Congrats Africans)

Salma   

Ok, the movie is good when it comes to the Special Effects and the crazy stuff... Full of extracts from reglious scripts as well some lunatic theories such as "Survival 4 da Fittest" bla bla bla... Anyway, I liked the concept that "Nature will choose who will live" but guess what??? This time its different: It's not the richest, or the strongest or the prettiest who will survive as the old theory said, rather, everyone with good deeds and noble acts.... :D

The best part: After all the disasters, destructions that Roland Emmerich a.k.a the Director has made, one thing made me happy : The whole world got desroyed except for Africa.... A.F.R.I.C.A.... yes Ma'am, yes Sir,,, I shall repeat that : Africa is the only place which was not affected... I don't know what is the point of saving Africa (Maybe coz Africa did suffered alot while the others were enjoying in previous life LOL).

Hope u enjoy it... 2012_large.jpg

Faheema.   

Ohh. I was going to see this, now you've ruined it and gave away the plot :( Will just have to wait till it comes out on DVD or grab one from the ChinaMan smile.gif

me   

Salma,

You missed few things.

1. The Africans died. I mean how do you expect the continent to rise 5 thousand feet and for there to be survivors?

2. There was no Arc for the Africans, they probably had rowing boats.

3. The survivors with their Arcs and weapons head for Africa to take it over.

4. Somalia sank into the sea.

BTW the richest and the powerfull did survive.

Salma   

^ LOOOL

First of all, to Mr. First poster and Ms. Second poster.. I didn't ruin anything you Somalis :D ... Go watch the movie, there are sooooooo many things to be watched..... Three hours for god sake, what did I have ruined? LOL

I have only provided a small, short tiny movie review....

Mr. You: I guess that's your own movie...

Ibtisam   

I was not planning to watch it, but I might after all.

Me & Salma, tell me more.

Faheema and CL get over it, I'm seriously- this is like reading the back of the book before buying it icon_razz.gif

*I can watch anything even if someone tells me the whole story- never understood this whole don't ruin it for me. :confused:

me   

Salma,

You were distracted by the special effects. To see that what the director was saying was, LETS TAKE OVER AFRICA.

The Africans did not have an Arc, how racist is that?

They saved African elephants and giraffes, but no one is saving actual Africans.

Salma   

salle cala nabbi ya Me, what the hell??? even those who paid Millions of Euros and reserved their seats in year 2009 couldn't be saved anyway... Even the Chinese who built the Arcs for almost three years didn't get free ride, they were left alone to be dead and you are talking about the Africans.... Bonjure

Have you seen the woman who reserved three seats for herself and her two dogs?? She didn't care about the humans like her, well she has money, then she can save her dogs more than anybody else(how heartless). They didn't even save the Indian Scientist who disovered the whole problem in India in first place!!!!!!

The movie is about this question: Are you human or are you not Human? IF you are, then prove it.....Well, you can't, only during crisis and disasters this can be proved.... Otherwise, we are all beautiful humans.

Ibtisam   

^^What :eek: :eek:

Although I am not suprised at all.

** GG is going to walk in a moment and tell you off Me. She loves this director :D

Faheema.   

Salma, first and foremost I is SHE smile.gif

Second, what else is left other than bunch of people running around saving their skin? YOu gave away the juice. smile.gif

Ibti, you watch things 10 times and you still forget lol, so a plot give away is practically nothing to you but it's whole script when it comes to me icon_razz.gif

me   

Salma,

See, no one saved the Africans, they all died and then some other people, mostly rich people survived and took over their continent.

The message of this movie is, money conquers all, even Doomsday.

Ironik,

This movie is interesting for other reasons, that I am not disclosing now. There is allot of symbolism, forget about the Africans.......there are more interesting issues.

Paragon   

me would say this is a malthusian conspiracy to create movie plots that destroy all else ( to deflect the racism inharent in its racist plot) and save Africa minus the black things, I mean people. smile.gif

PS: I did not watch this movie. But having seen the 'The Day After Tomorrow', I can easily understand the plot. The Day After Tomorrow told us the Third World COuntries (warmer countries) came out fine after the disasters but this one (judging from what Salma says) narrows it to Africa.

It's a conspiracy! Next they'll narrow it to SOmalia! Actually, what was FlashFowards fascination with Somalia?