Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A Timely Wedding- Libaax_SankaTaabte His wedding!!

lol   

Guys,,.. loooooool....

Tamina: Guurka ma ahan private thing sis... It did happen.. and I know it for fact.. plus.. we r just paying our respects...sis nothing else... and I am sure.. LST.. won't mind me exposing him like this... asaabo daalac u raacanaayaabee...see camal for keeping it secret... we r his family!

--------------------

Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me & be my friend...

A wise Libaax once said "My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." looool..so in both ways u'll be a winner!

HAMBALYO HAMBALYO HAMBALYO!!!!

Macalin   

GABAR IYO CAANO!..HAMBALYO AROOSKA IYO AROOSADA!..

Whats aroos withoout an aroos song?..for those of us who missed it?..lool..lets do the net version of it and start singing!..i am gonna start one aroos song..and someone finish it up or..sing another one..

M.S.Tubeec

AAMIIN AAMIIN AMIIN ALAHAYOOOW!!!....HAMBALYO IYO AROOS WACAN ALLA NIINGA TUUGEEE>>>AAMIIN KUSII DARAA>>..laa laa...laa laa...some continue

LOL Lakkad........what a singer!!!We also needs the sisters to sing along, I can't hear you girls.....I'll just clap how about that?

*miss shy*

Salaan...

Whats aroos withoout an aroos song?...

musical_note.gifmusical_note.gifArooskeena, Aamiin!! Arooskooda, Aamiin! Arooskiisa, Aamiin! Arooskeeda, Aamiin musical_note.gifmusical_note.gif

See waaye Lakad, shimee adi aroos kugu danbeysay hadii taas aqaanin? Ani daraad aa malxiis ahaa. Intii i dhaheen aroos hidaha iyo dhaqanka waaye ay markaas tooreey ii sureen. Ani indha taag. :D:D Tooreey maa ilaalinaa mise go'a gees geeska u saaran aa fiirinaa. :D

Macsalaama!!

***HAMBALYO WALAAL ADIGA IYO OORIDAADABA***

Hambalyaan kuu soo hibeeyay, aroos waaba dhacaye, Nolol wanaagsan ayaan kuu rajaynayaa.

But I thought it will be broadcasted in the SOL,, shame on ya bro...

Nasiib wacan smile.gif

ayaanick   

To my sweet cousin:

What can I say, but congrats. May Allah grant you happiness, & unity. I know I am suppose to come to your wedding, but things came up, but Insha allah I will make it up to ya. Congratulations to you & to your beautiful wife.

ayaan

Haaruun   

Sorry, I'm 2 lazzzzy to read the long journals....Does the title say Libaaxii baa guursadey......

Is that true? If it is, Sxb, u did it with out me...La iskuma ogeyn sidaase xaa dhacey?

Even though I talked to most of you in private, I would like to say THANK YOU for the warm congrats.

To all the nomads who came

Mobb_Deep

Leamante

Jabarti

Sophist

Jamaal-11

Shaqsii

London_Lad

Ameenah

muna

Alpha

Barwaaqo

Muraad

Shujui-1

Yacquub

Rookie_of_the_Year

and all the others that I am forgetting

You were never parsimonious when it came to showing love to a fellow nomad.

Thanks again.

Daamn...The Legend n His Zu wariors were delayed by snow stroms around the himalayas..u knw..we use Flyin Swords n carpets instead of earoplanes..

Anyway..from The Zu family..Congrats..dude LS..Gabar iyo caano or fat free Swiss Cheese

Cheers