Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A Timely Wedding- Libaax_SankaTaabte His wedding!!

Honesita   

Allah Yibaarik Liik Wi Liiha, Libaax....!!!

Even though i'm disappointed at the fact that u did not tell us about it, ARE WE NOT YOUR FAMILY TOO....???!!! Congrads anyways.....!!!!

Salaamz

Salaamz

Congratulations dear brotha i wish you all the best and your new bride!! :Dicon_razz.gif:D

My fellow Nomands let the brotha be i bet he would tell us As soon a he got the chance!

wa^salaam

Ibtisaam   

Wallahi is this true?

Anyways walaalkiis congratulations i wish you and your bride all the best...wiil iyo caano gabar iyo caano ayaa ku rajeynayaa walaal smile.gif

If the news is true, Mambruuk aboowe....I wish you nothing but hapiness n' prosperity for your future family.

No offence or anything, but Hibo aren't violating his privacy for posting this thread without his consent? Just curious!

Salaan...

Libaax, if you are out there bacdal todobaadka arooska even though you are extending it, and if you're reading this, as I know you are VERY busy this week ;) , AWGUURIYO yaqeey.

Even though I have an humble question: Why was the aroos held in LONDON??? Is she another nomad too???? Is she???!!!

Macsalaama!!

Dhimbil   

Libaax, congrats sxb, wiil iyo caano iyo gabadh.

.net-rumors had it long ago libaax was getting married late 02, but the big ??...is she a nomad too?lol..tell us.

MMA..i guess the wifey is from London, so its easier for him to travel than her.

Kool_Kat   

Are y'all fo' real!!! LST got married... WooooW

Congrats bro... I thought we were like you're extended family, xalwada waa la qarsanaa ma'ohoo?

Congrats again and again, bro... Sooo, who is she???!!! icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

hibo thanx for telling us...

congrats...

but sis now you killed his suuq, no girls will afmacaaneys him anymore looooooooool just kidding

guys lets hambalyo nuune too he got engaged or will be soon i am not sure... nuune congrats bro

and honisita mabruuk for exams are over...

all congrats for being friends for more than a year... peace

hey guys can i post here about my wedding too, even if she is chinesse or cambodian? just asking ... peace dear nomads