Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A Timely Wedding- Libaax_SankaTaabte His wedding!!

Hanna   

!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Walaahi we have very creative peeps in this site

two thumps up to all that contributed it was fun to read....

keep it up guys smile.gif

PS waiting so hear Barwaaqo's version since all agreed that she was there

Haashim   

Congratulation to you all, I haven't been there.

but I have been BARIISKII IYO HILIBKII. si fiican baan u dhaansaday that's enough :cool: because maalintii baan socdaa habeenkii waa baqaa :rolleyes:

wiil/gabar iyo caano.

soomaaliya laakiin wey weyntahay gobol ka mid ah gabadha waxaa loogu duceeyaa SIN KU DHIRIQLEEY wiilkana ......may ka daa. bal tan gabadha waxa laga wado garta!

NAAGI NIN BEY DIIDAA EE RAG MA DIIDO

And a gr8 finale indeed by shaqsii.

Stacked up from top to bottom, from Intro by sophist to the finale by Shaqsii it does indeed read like a timely wedding, a timely gathering and a tale of tapestry.

I just wonder what event will i next be privilaged enough to be in the company of so many distingusihed nomads, Perhaps someone in our community is due a marriage yes no? lol who knows anyone i wait fivershly for the nxt meeting of our online nomads

LoooL @ Muna!

Sophist break-dancing, somali style? :eek:

What a sight to miss! :D:D:D

Shaqsii:

Sorry luv, but u know we stayed as long as we could. Tis ur fault for arriving so late.

Hanna:

Sadly my powers of observation are not as good as the boys... :(

Rokko   

Before beginning, I'd like to offer my sincerest gratitude to the bride and the groom for allowing me the pleasure of being your best man, your confidant, and your friend. Also, I would like to say thank you to all the Nomads who came to show love and support. It was pleasure seeing the actual great faces behind those Nomad Nicks we got accustomed to seeing their posts such as Shaqsi, Farah, Ameena, Barwaaqo, Shujui-1, Sophist, Jabarti, Muraad, Muna, Jamal11, Leamante, list goes on...and on..

For those of you who didn't come but missed the opportunity in meeting face to face with fellow Nomads, dont' worry I got you all covered. I'm on the loose with my binocular so watch and try to listen Mashxarad (Ululululululu) in your nearest neighborhood.

Now coming back to this great night...in our lifetimes, we are gifted a small number of truly "landmark moments". They start small enough, say, riding a two-wheeler bicycle or throwing your graduation cap high into the air. They grow in power and significance; some of you will see the moment when a doctor tells you, "it's a girl," or, "it's a boy," and then hands you that perfect little life that Allah (SW) created. And it must be a perfect moment when you look into the eyes of the most loving, caring, giving, individual that you've ever known and realize you've found true love. A moment like this and the commitment which follows should be celebrated to its fullest. And so, I contend to all present that it is our duty to ensure that this moment in the lives of bride and groom does not pass unrecognized.

You two have been dear friends to me for quite sometime and I have seen you both grow as individuals and flourish as a couple. Separately, you two are special, remarkable people -- but together you are complete. Today, we celebrate everything you have found in each other -- a best friend, a lover, a teacher, a playmate, and a true partner -- for life. And if I can pass along any advice, it's simply to try to never go to bed angry. That's why they make couches.

As you sit side by side through this roller coaster of life, remember to: scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh through the loop-the-loops, and enjoy every twist and turn --for the ride is better because you share it together. So, on behalf of all your friends and loved ones who came that night..or couldn't make, It is with great pleasure that I say congratulations to you two and may you share many warm days and many warm nights

Congratulations Coz..

P.S...I was gonna say something about London, but hmmm I'll save it for later. :confused: :confused:

Blessed   

lool @ Jamaal and Shaqsi.

Those were brilliant. Very captivating!

Jamaal... you know jubba is Somalias answer to Brad Pitt. I was actually really feeling the wedding when we had to go, but we had people waiting for us.

Leamante

Hope you enjoyed your stay in London... and what ever happened to my CD?

Muna girl... loooool are you trying to get me angry!

I think that is a severly mis-spelt Ameenah. Unless sister Amina was there and I wasn't informed ... :D

Sophist   

Dancing to the tune of the Somali songs is something I shall never cease to appreciate! But to dance in front of many would be folly- potential political chaps shan’t entertain such endeavour-!/.

Shaqsi! Well written piece, mouth watering I must add. Shaqsi Wiilka Sophist Drwho!!

Cheers

lol   

Libaax_Sankataabte... Congrats sxb.. but u were supposed to tell us about ur sudden wedding. It was not nice at all, for u to marry that quick and not tell us. Nomads.. did I miss something or Libaax, just hid his wedding news from all of us or is it just me???

Anyways, Ilaaheey qeyr ha kaaga dhigo.. inshallah gabar iyo caano iyo wiil iyo caano aan kuu rajeyneynaa.. iyo prosperity that comes with it. God Bless!

Brotha libaax ...what can i say, congratulations brotha, I wish u tha best you and your new bride, wiil iyo caano!

ps* i aint mad atchu , even tho u hid tha news from ya fellow mods. lol one