Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qudbo sireed 2.0

Amazing stories you hear about Soomaalida qurbajooga ah. The wonders and surprises never seem to cease.

There is this man, in this city of Toronto, nin weyn ah, lix caruur loo haayana xaaskiis u dhashay. So far, nothing wrong in this picture.

Alas, the problem is, this same family man tried to revive the age-old tradition, with a new twist: Guur qarsoon with another woman in Toronto. Quite sometime ago, he secretly married a single mother with two children. Still not all bad, you would think; however, si qarsoodi ayee isku guursadeen, oo qof walba ka qariyeen ka ahayn labadooda and the Bakistaani "iimaam" who facilitated the nominal ceremony. So far still waa iska caadi, one would be opt to think.

Alas, sheekadii la isku ogaa or not, qoftii kale uu guursaday uur ayee qaatay. She told him uur ayee leedahay. He suggested to her to have an abortion. Yep, an abortion. Still waa qarsoodi labadooda ah and would not have been public had she not insisted not to abort the child. Since uurkii sii weynaanooyo, banaankana usoo baxaayo, she could no longer qarin karto the marriage, runtii ayee u sheegtay reerkeeda.

Upon hearing that, wuu xanaaqay and insisted nothing ever ka dhaxeeye between them, not even a salaan isla mareen waligood. He denied the whole nine yards, not even knowing her as a person, let alone fathering with her an innocent child.

"Iimaamkii" Bakistaaniga ahaa ayee u tageen reerkeeda and odeyaal kale. The "iimaam" was asked if he knew the man was married when isku daraaye. Iimaamkii markuu saan maqlay, asagii ayaaba sheeko kale keenay, that he does not even remember he performed the marriage and would consult with his files to see if any.

The iimaam has to deny it now because he realized baxar weyn ayuu ku jiraa, if he knowingly [and secretly] isku daray laba qof mid ka mid ah naag kale qabo in this country. He would lose his licence to begin with.

War wixii dhan isku kacsan, the poor lady is said maalin walba ooyin la fadhisaa. She finally gave a birth to a boy.

Why is he denying, you are wondering? The answer is two-fold: Same like the iimaam, the Canadian law ayuu mid ugu cabsanaa, tan kalena xaaskiisa uu hadda qabo waxee keeni doonto ayuu ugu cabsanaa. He also refused his DNA taken, insisting unless a court forces him to, not any Soomaali maryooleey.

Saqajaan   

The man is just looking out for he's interests and well being, nothing wrong with that. Naga jooji the gossiping, it's a female trait.

Miriam1   

Maskin you really kill me with your half somali and half english posts, i get reeled in with the english and struggle for 10 minutes with the somali..

on point though....poor lady :( , I can't help but feel like she should have had better judgement, any man willing to betray his wife of 7 kids...wouldn't find it too hard to the exact same thing to her.

Blessed   

Saqajaan,

Ninku waa Saqajaan, sow maaha? :D

A woman her age should know not to accommodate a Faarax or to forfeit her rights. Doqon!

As for the Faarax, well badankooduba dantooduun bay ka fikiraan, no surprises there..

Urfi marriages are xaraam, anyway.

Oh, waa u bartay writing that way, sister. I hope inaa fahantay the main story. Oobis, I am already doing it. See, waa u bartay.

Qajaanka, magac kale maa weysay, mise waaba tahay miyaa waxaa la baxday? Yaa wasqaan maku dhihi kariyee. :D

Kool_Kat   

Some how this story is not adding up, where are the witnesses? Iimaamka markuu isku meherinaayay sow meesha marqaati majoogin? Mineyse kadhimeey kadhim ahaan isugu dhuuman jireen, sheeko kale waaye...

Or is there an exception to the rule of marqaati when it comes to 'qudbo sireed'?

As for naagta, weyku fiicantahay...Nin naagtiisa iyo lix caruur ka cararayo hadey u ka ogolaatay aan ku qarsado, macsonkor caleenshaaxi iyo nanac loos wilibo...Ceeb iyadeey u taal, tolow kii qabi jirayna muxuu gooska gadaal ka qoslooyaa...

I bet doqonta kale oo lixda udhashayna ineey waxaan iska dhaga tiroyso... :D

Som@li   

^Single Mother Markhaanti ma doonto,

smile.gif

Anyway, gabadhu meesha iyadaa is dhigtay, Sidee bay xayaankan u guursatay. Waxaasa ragga ceebaynaya, Fulay dheh :mad:

Hubb   

I believe they all deserver each other; the man, the old wife and the alleged wife. It’s apparent that he is a corrupted man but what’s their excuse (the wives) for not recognizing this corrupted soul and getting involved with him?

Saqajaan,

Seeking the interest of #1, gets one in these sort of horrendous situation smile.gif

Miskeen, this is very odd story and doesn't add up somehow. Anyways, if the lady was gabar i would have felt sorry for her but mac sokor bay kuteh. She should have known better. She should go a court and make him to take a DNA test and make to pay child support. As for the iman, he is liar (if he did it) and should be sued and taken out of the masjid. What kind of iman would do such a thing.

Why are we all sympathetic with the girl bal ?? .....

It could happen inay iska sheegato and he is innocent. He could be saqjaan intuu sidaas wax u qasay hadana cheating.

Let's wait and hear from the other side bal. Looks like MMA is looking things from one angle only.

Something is definitely fishy about the story - if it is true another shameful act to our already long list of shamefull acts that occur under the somali name.

i am no longer surprised by the surprises, but i do get shocked once in while.

when lives are built upon lies - they tend to crack and fall apart.

Ibtisam   

Why would you marry a guy, not tell your family, get knocked up and THEN cry. Uuuf, i hate dumark sometimes. Caaqli maaxa kaa qaadey.

Wuuxu baa waa saqaajan and mac sonkor, there is no one innocent, other than the child.