Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

AYAAN HIRSI was Shown WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT WOMEN...

Ayaan hirsi the Non-Muslim who abused Prophet muhamed and the whole islamic religion is now in bad shape of her life because she talked of things she doesn't have knowledge of in ISLAM and she got a rude shock when Lecturers in ISLAM (MEN&WOMEN)at the Universities in Holland tackled her points about 'RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN ISLAM' head on.

You can watch her naked film ..part of her body painted with The Holy Quraan...abusing ISLAM At

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?FUSEACTION=videoaudio.details&LN=nl&REPORTAGE_ID=2830

and

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?cfid=32648451&cftoken=14298678&ln=nl&fuseaction=biografieen.details&biografie_id=216

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?cfid=32648451&cftoken=14298678&ln=nl&fuseaction=videoaudio.details&reportage_id=2830

LOOK AT THIS ***** WHO DOESN'T KNOW ISLAM TALKING ABOUT ISLAM

what do our muslim ladiessay about this..

Ibraheeem's smile.gif

OG Moti   

Allah never forgets but gives a chance... we will see where she will end up.. her end is close and will be painful.. look at her face she is changing, and what is coming is worse... Allah kariim ... peace

walahi Real her face really changed...Dhibkaas maxaa ugeeystay marka hore...she put her mouth the wrong place...

We still need some more comments about her...or do u so agreee with her..

Ibraheeeem's smile.gif

OG Moti   

can anyone please translate for the the shiiiit words coming from their mouth... Ilaahey qaad

Alow maxey Fuuuto xumid Islamka kala baxday Allah kariim

peace

OG_Girl   

Adeka mha kodabadegtay eslanta bal? leave her to Allah.

Allah protects his religion. you guys take care of your self. Leave her to Allah and pray for her Allah will show her the right path and All moslims.

Salam

Pray for her abayo? I cant pray for her, my pray's go out to the muslims suffering world wide, like in Iraq, in Palestine, in kashmir, in Thialand.

I cant bring myself to pray for someone who has abused our Nabi SAW and continues to defam and slander muslim and Islam.

Qac Qaac   

how come she is not dead yet... somebody should stop the misery and do favour for her, and just kill her.. if i was rich man, i would say one million for who ever kills her..

Warmoog   

Flashes of annoyance, anger and even embarrassment might be understandable with the mere mention of her name but there are far too many threads being devoted to this woman, her politics and her publicity stunts. Enough. Please. She is not worth it. If the urge to share updates about Ayaan's latest antics becomes irrepressible then, please folks, revive one of existing threads about her (there are plenty to choose from!) instead of creating a new one every time.

That's all.

PS - Would it be inappropriate or hypocritical to direct your attention to this under the gauze of comic relief?

OG Moti   

brother Qac Qaac I wouldnt waste much needed money by our muslim brothers and sister on her.. let her live, if she redeam got is the forgiven otherwise danbiga ha badsato iska daa, for sure she wont even enter the 7th door of jahanab for those who say Laailaha ila laah Mohamud rasuulul lah but did big sins, and will be taken out at later to jana, she will enter from door one the hotest and the worse door of jahanam, But " Allah fii khalkhihi shu uun.."

Ala fuuto xumaa tani, hadey saan kudhimato nasiib xumid iyo foolxumo, and I say her father Allaha sabar kasiiyo koleyba sheeikha murgo iyo heart breaking bey kuriday, he was Xer quran with my dad, he told he was very religious, and see what came from his seeds, but why wonder even prophets had such children (Nuux caliihi salaam) his sun was worse... but i again say "Ala maxey diinta fuuto xumid ugala baxday" wa Allah kariim

peace

dawoco   

Rendezvous, what do u mean by the title of this topic? Do u mean the discussion between van Gogh and the other women?

In her biography page it is said that she wanted to attack Islamic schools in Holland.It is linked to a law that gives a freedom of education under which many religious schools operate, not only islam. In the Netherlands there are many christian schools ranging from primary schools to high schools and are usually attended by middle-upper class dutch children.

As soon as that law came under question, ayaan had to back off and couldn't lay into Islamic schools to get them closed. The respect she has for the gaalo culture is jst disgusting.

I couldn't listen to v. Goghs explanation as to why the film is educational and vital. I'm not sorry that he died, only that the guy who killed him was made a prisinor instead of a hero.

OG Moti   

^^^ Dawacaaay bal huuno adigaa igu dhaameee bahalkan datchuka ah bal ii tarjumaan waxey sheegayeen filimka, aan gartee, wax garasho ma xumee,

Bal ila eega foolxumada kutaalo acuudu bilaahi, ala ileen ilaahey qofku sabab buu ufoolxumeeyaa, balaayo kugu dhacday dhaha

image_46a.jpgimage_46b.jpgimage_46c.jpgimage_46d.jpg

Og Motti. Ayada (ayan xirsi) iyo sawarki meesha ka muuqdo, sawirka ayaa laqaataa. habeen hore ayaa sawirkeeda arkay,,,weligay wax ka foolxun ma arag, balaayo kula qoordheeraatay waxaad moodaa in eey sii dhimaneyso.

dawoco   

^^^ hadeey walaashaa ahaa leheed sideeh u dhaqan celin leheed? :D

Moti v. Gogh is talkin about how the film was made to point out how females that were unlucky to be borne in a certain country and religion had to endure the abuse of their men. That the film was made to show how sensitive these women are and to give them a voice.

Other females argue with him that it doesn't apply to everyone and that he is demonising all islamic men. The women, who i guess are muslims, argue that it is the fact that he used a naked woman in the film that antagonize muslims. Theo's argument is that it was done to bare all hidden facts or something ridiculous along those lines. And that the film was useful because of many letters that ayaan hirse has received after the making of it.

I didn't watch the rest of the programme cos its really disturbing to see Allah's name uttered by an almost naked woman. It is sickening, literally.

Asalam aleykum all.

Thanks for your comments.

I started the thread so that you judge yourselves how ISLAM is under a lot of threats and that you see for yourselves what it means when you don't know your own religion.

ISLAM is wide and it takes care of all life.. http://www.jamaat.net/deedat.htm from man/woman, their relationship, marriage, divorce, neighbours, children, relatives, non-muslims,animals almost everything..

It is good to study islam under all areas..if someone doesn't know anything about ISLAM as concerns like AYAAN..she should have gone and researched on her own or better of ask a SHEEIKH..who knows Quraan or hadeeth more.

ITS THE DUTY OF A MUSLIM MAN/WOMAN TO SEEK EDUCATION...prophet said.

Now that she said i am not a muslim anymore can DUWACOW please tell us what she meant with ABUSE OF WOMEN IN ISLAM...did this lady try to make any sense..or did she want some popularity...coz she was not doing better in politics...people shouldn't confuse ISLAM with their various cultures..if you were abused personally..that doesn't mean that is the way of ISLAM...

I posted those video links so that you see the lecturer who really understands ISLAM explaining to her WHAT ISLAM SAYS ALL ABOUT WOMEN...and because she got her points wrong at the wrong time...when any miscalculated anti-ISLAM statement is dealt with...she will see the TRUTH SOON..we pray

and coz VAN GOGH's body was left with a notice of her name...may be then she is terrified..and that doesn't make the film popular anywayz...even the dutch themselves have shown it as nonsense...given the explanations the ISLAM SUPREME BODIES IN HOLLAND have given.

So we post several threads like THE RIGHT OF MUSLIM WOMEN' here so that you see what our dear RELIGION has said to our beloved women...

------------------------------------------------

HOLY QURAAN

CHAP61.007

And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah and he is invited to Islam, and Allah does not guide the unjust people.

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse.

Ibraheem's smile.gif