Sign in to follow this  
Faynuus

Appeal to all of you

Faynuus   

Salaamaad kuligiin.

Dear brothers and sisters.

There are so many starving people in every corner of our country. Somalia/land, NFD,Ogaaaadenia, Djibouti and all refugee camps around all neibhouring countries.

Please send something home this month. If you normally send money add a little extra for another person. He/she could be a relative, a freind or a total stranger but bonded by brotherhood and sisterhood. Today we are better off but we don't know what will happen tommorrow. Try to make a kid smile, try to reduce the suffering of mothers and fathers who can't feed their kids. try to make the lives of the old starving somalis bearable this month. Most of us can afford something as little as 5 dollars which can feed a family for some days. anagana meel nooma buuxinayso ayagana wax wayn bay u qaban.

I appeal to all of you from the bottom of my heart. I know you are generous and i know that many would not have survived without your help back home but i just want us to be alittle more giving. Ramadan is around the corner so give and make people happy so that Allah sw can take away ur sorrows and protect you from sufferings and misfortunes of this world and herafter. show ur gratitude to Allah so he can be more kind to you.

Let us all know that we too could have been in their shoes. Please help ur sisters and brothers in need.

Iam sorry for the long writing but it was very important to me to share with you.

Thank you.

MZanzi   

A help given to the poor people in your own country which is the help from its own citizen is a must that's why I find it tantamount to duty. Not everyone I'm quite sure is happy in doing this... but to some it is still pure and sincere.

Insha'allah i will try my best