Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

Who said that?....In History

Liibaan   

Yaa muj biixi asbir...

Here is my question;

A great sahabi may Allaah be pleased with him, was sitting with a group of his companions. He asked them: “Make a wish…”

Who Was That Sahabi?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

That is easy....

it was Omar Farookh better known as Omar Bin Al-Khattaab (R.A)

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

RedSea   

loooooool@ mujaahid biix, I have sabar, but could you stop playing with my name akhii kariim.

BOB, it's your turn now....

Chimera   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Xalane. 1964.

brother for three days i've been chasing this name and i found nuffing.. :(

Captain you are getting the hang of it!

Unfortunately that cannot be said for everybody else...Where's Garaad?

It's your turn, we won't wait indefinately..

Liibaan   

centurion halkee ku dagdagasaa

You are right BOB, it's Umar ibn al-Khattāb

(May Allah be pleased with him)

In one of the houses of Madinah, ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allaah be pleased with him, was sitting with a group of his companions. He asked them: “Make a wish”, one of them said, “I wish to have as much gold as would fill this whole house, so that I could spend it in Jihaad”; then again ‘Umar asked: “Make a wish”, another man said, “I wished that this house was full of jewels and pearls so that I could spend it all in Jihaad and charity for the sake of Allaah”; ‘Umar asked for the third time: “Make a wish”, his companions said: “We don’t know what to say, O leader of the believers”; Thereupon ‘Umar said, “I wish that this house was full of men like Abu ‘Ubaydah Ibn Al-Jarraah, Mu’aadh bin Jabal and Saalim who works for Abu Hudhayfah in order to use them to spread the word of Allaah”

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Ok here we go...

Among the ladies who gathered to witness the birth of the prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) there were two very famous ladies (May Allah s.w Be Pleased With Them) who will be the Prophet's wives (P.B.U.H) in the Jannah...Name the two Please...

PS. Brothers & Sisters, as you can tell I don't log in as much as I used to these days marka don't let me hold you guys up and if a brother or sister gets the answer...don't necessarily wait for my confirmation...let a judge decide whether he/she answered or not and move on... I apologize for the inconvenience.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ms DD   

Salaam Bob

I dont understand. Are you saying these 2 ladies were present at the birth of our beloved prophet (saw) and they will be his wives in jannah?

How to Play:

- In this game, a quote said by a historical character is posted by whoever's turn it is. Anyone else is then free to guess the speaker of the posted quote. The person who guesses correctly then takes a turn posting a quote, and will tell people "correct" or "incorrect" as they guess at his/her quote.

Rules:

- Only post a new quote if the person who posted the current quote tells you that you have answered their quote correctly.

- Do not guess multiple times in one post (Do not post a second guess until the first has been said to be wrong by the person who posted the quote).

- The quote must have been said by someone real. "To be or not to be" qualifies as Shakespeare's, but not as Hamlet's.

- Please do not use something like: "Thank you." or "Yes." as your entire quote.

- Google is forbidden!

- When it is your turn to post a quote, please do so in bold font.

Lets stick to the rules, people.

It must be a quote BOB .

BOB   

Originally posted by Centurion:

Lets stick to the rules, people.

It must be a quote
BOB .

The rules are there to be broken and if you insist that i can't break them, then I'm Sorry, I have no interest in playing the game. I QUIT...but not before I give you a one final quote from a great and very famous sahabi (May Allah s.w Be Pleased With Him Insha Allah)...

Who Said...

"The sourness of this world is sweetness of the next world while the sweetness of this world is the sourness of the next one."

Peace, Love & Unity.