Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

Who said that?....In History

U can now demand ur prize from the old man Centurion.

I am not required for the continuation of this thread, and neither are there any prizes.

Its simple....now Cynical Lady can post in a quote of her liking.

WHO SAID

1."maando" cayaanka ika daaf! arab waa nagee"!

2.AFRIKOOOY hurdoy!

3. "nin soo jog laka waye soo jeef laga heela"

4."Its wasn't me"

5. DRIVERS WANTED

Answers

1.sayiidka

2.Some guy

3. my mother

4.shaggy

5.Volkswagen

"Wher is the sense of honour of the muslims, the pride of the believers, the zeal of the faithul?.... they have become negligent and lazy.. if God forbid, islam should draw rein, obsecure her splendour, blunt her sword, there would be no one, East or West, far or near, who would blaze with zeal for God's religion or choose to come to the aid of truth against error.This is the moment to cast off lethargy, to summon from far and near all those men who have blood in their veins, God willing, the Unbelievers shall perish and the faithful have a sure deliverance."

who said this?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Who Said...

"For the life in me I can't rejoice the demise of my own people in the hands of the greatest enemy they've ever known brought by my own kind"

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Brother Garaad...as much as I admire Sultan Salahuddin Ayubbi (May Allah s.w Be Pleased With Him)he was a man known for his military capacity of the highest order and the man who crushed the crusaders but in Islamic history and literature that title is rightly reserved for The Sword of Allah better known as Khalid Bin Al-Waleed R.A...the world has never known better general and commander and he was master tactician and simply put he was a genius and the only commander to inflict a (temporary) defeat on the noble Prophet Muhammad, (May Allah Bless Him and Grant Him Peace) and read what our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H) and his companion Abu Bakr (R.A) said about him.

"What an excellent slave of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed, one of the swords of Allah, unleashed against the unbelievers!"

[Prophet Muhammad, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), Tirmidhi and Ahmad from Abu Hurayrah, Sahih Al-Jami' Al-Saghir No. 6776]

"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Al-Waleed."

[Abu Bakr, (Ibn Kathir, Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah, Dar Abi Hayyan, Cairo, 1st ed. 1416/1996, Vol. 7 P. 141)]

However, the Sultan's name rightly deserves to be put alongside the elite of Muslim warriors who fought for the cause of Allah s.w over centuries and today we find ourselves in this heartbreaking situation simply because women no longer give birth to (The Next) Khalid Bin Al-Waleed (R.A) and Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi but instead give birth to Mujrims who sell their faith for a lousy buck and the praise of the infidels.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Garaad Caanood yes u are correct, that was the summons that was issued by him when Richard the Lionheart army attempting to recapture the holly city, cousing the muslims to weep in fear of them... he issued that statement in response to the fear, it worked u all know wht happend next.

RedSea   

Oookay, it looks like Garaad has answers today and no question. So I will just go ahead with mind.

Okay, we know who said it but who reported it?

"On the day of the battle of Badr, the Prophet said, "O Allah! I appeal to You (to fulfill) Your Covenant and Promise. O Allah! If Your Will is that none should worship You (then give victory to the pagans)." Then Abu Bakr took hold of him by the hand and said, "This is sufficient for you." The Prophet came out saying, "Their multitude will be put to flight and they will show their backs."

who reported it?

So I will just go ahead with mind.

Oh no you dont!

We will wait for Garaad's post.

And you will wait until you solve a quote before you get the chance to post your own.