Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

Gashaan means whore. Gashaanti mean a great girl,I don't see how either would work for a guy.

About the internet dating/marriage thing, I think its really wierd, besides people are not as they seem in real life, the internent becomes an outlet for them to be a different and they take that chance, so the person you have met on here might not be the same person after couple of weeks of dating/marrying. I know this one guys (well I don't know him, lives a cross the street from me) who married two girls that he had met on somali-life (?, Mod why can't we type that), and lets just say they flew fro Toronto and Australia and went straight back after weeks; apperently the guy was very conrtolling he would not let them out the house or let anyone see them, and a liar who said he would throw a magnificent wedding, which was not the case, for he had a little get together at his house with a cd player and couple of his cousins.

Unfortunately, a faraax will continue to be a faraax despite of degree that he may hold

however do not despair i have some good news for u faraaxs;

These reconfirmations may help u faraaxs to promote urself from faraax to x-faraax

say these reconfirmations everyday, and u might just have a chance to a blissful life with ur Caraweelo/ Xalimo

1. I faraax will not be the typical faraax and use the quraan as a guide

2. I faraax will be a contributor to my family, community, country

3. I faraax will always put my children 1st

4. I faraax will love my wife with dignity and respect and caring beyond our misunderstanding moments

5. I faraax will be a good representation for my wife and children

ladies be my guest

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

We’ll let you know of our selection for you very soon Rokko, worry not, Zu and I have not forgotten our Aussie family

wonderful Rahima.

suggestion.. i have Jamilah in my sights at the moment .. now work with that and hurry bal..Just put in a good word dear and rokko shall take care of the rest...Bouquet of fresh peonies should be a fair start i guess smile.gif

me   

Pure blood,

Gashaan is a Somali male name meaning 'Shield'. Not whore smile.gif

And I think it would be good for those willing to hook up, if they got a chance here on SOL. It is hard for Caraweelo's and Gaashaan's to hook up these days, that's why we see more and more Caraweelo's and Gaashaan's going of with people from outside our culture, if all the productive folks leave us, well we may also be left imporverished on that front. So we should work on accomodating the Caraweelo's and Gaashaan's meeting.

Tenacious,

you are abusing the topic, try to be nice please. This not a male versus female thread, we are trying to make peace.

X-farax's is a term for those who have once been farax's. How about those who have never been a farax?

This is your third chance tenacious, use it well (nahhhh, who cares,I coined another term).

Originally posted by Pure blood:

Gashaan means whore. Gashaanti mean a great girl,I don't see how either would work for a guy.

About the internet dating/marriage thing, I think its really wierd, besides people are not as they seem in real life, the internent becomes an outlet for them to be a different and they take that chance, so the person you have met on here might not be the same person after couple of weeks of dating/marrying. I know this one guys (well I don't know him, lives a cross the street from me) who married two girls that he had met on somali-life (?, Mod why can't we type that), and lets just say they flew fro Toronto and Australia and went straight back after weeks; apperently the guy was very conrtolling he would not let them out the house or let anyone see them, and a liar who said he would throw a magnificent wedding, which was not the case, for he had a little get together at his house with a cd player and couple of his cousins.

Ridiculous unless you are going by your signature.. redface.gifredface.gif

Pucca   

Originally posted by masa:

staff room is where all the matchmaking business takes place.... Zu told me.

:mad: @ them Mods

*shakes head* why wasnt i let in on this?? ...argh!

Originally posted by Tenaciousgirl:

Unfortunately, a faraax will continue to be a faraax despite of degree that he may hold

however do not despair i have some good news for u faraaxs;

These reconfirmations may help u faraaxs to promote urself from faraax to
x-faraax

say these reconfirmations everyday, and u might just have a chance to a blissful life with ur Caraweelo/ Xalimo

1. I faraax will not be the typical faraax and use the quraan as a guide

2. I faraax will be a contributor to my family, community, country

3. I faraax will always put my children 1st

4. I faraax will love my wife with dignity and respect and caring beyond our misunderstanding moments

5. I faraax will be a good representation for my wife and children

ladies be my guest

This is exactly what Faarax's need to do..so don't tell them...

:D:D

Jamilah   

quote:Originally posted by Rahima:

We’ll let you know of our selection for you very soon Rokko, worry not, Zu and I have not forgotten our Aussie family

wonderful Rahima.

suggestion
.. i have
Jamilah
in my sights at the moment .. now work with that and hurry bal..Just put in a good word dear and rokko shall take care of the rest...Bouquet of fresh peonies should be a fair start i guess
smile.gif
Oh my...Oh I am going red...oh my...

Jamilah   

^^That might be the case for you Rahima but for me days wouldn’t be sufficient time to process the queue of suitors so I guess Rokko can join the back of the line :D

Intel   

^^^ dadkan aad saftay ha lug goyn ee kala der . the outcome is certain...quit playing hard to get :rolleyes:

Rahima i'll take it from here :D

Rahima   

^^That might be the case for you Rahima but for me days wouldn’t be sufficient time to process the queue of suitors so I guess Rokko can join the back of the line

Now now Jamilah, don’t be spoiling me with such compliments ;) , my weak heart can’t take it. Just call me a man-eater :D .

Rahima i'll take it from here

I’m sure you will, I’m cheering for you mate :D . Make me proud; I await the xalwo since my favourite Xalwo lady moved to Perth (I’m still in mourning :( ).

^^^ dadkan aad saftay ha lug goyn ee kala der . the outcome is certain...quit playing hard to get :rolleyes:

Rahima i'll take it from here
:D

^^^ You are on the right track...I think by that comment Jamiilah is flabergasted smile.gif

Cheers

Intel   

^^^ No he ain't.... the old man (mr Miyagi) possesses the ability to foretell our happy and joyful future Jamilah.

dhakhtar baysu keen qoray sweetheart.

popcorn.gif

Rahima sure thing mate smile.gif