Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

me   

Yeps the ones that went too college are Caraweelos (Yay, I am so happy now, I made a new concept)

Hmmmm, now we need a new name for Farax's that went to college, any suggestions?

Yes the Xalimo's and the Farax's are the stereotypical illiterate ones.

^ bravo bravo. you have truly coined an appealing term for our educated halimos.

Sadly for u guys :( ..

A faraax who is academically well equipped will always be a faraax; who holds dear to these dark substance.. qabil, womanizing, over smoking, jaad, no eager in improving the state of our people or nation or anything for that matter.... all that needs to be done, we halimos and Caraweelos are managing it well

Zafir   

:D:D @ yous.

Val, :D Ok, we'll keep it under wraps as long as you want it. icon_razz.gif

Ps: Zu is a silent soldier I can't even compete, so take back what you said.

me   

^^ Hater, if I as a Somali man can show love to my Somali sisters, why can't you do the same for your Somali brothers? give it a try sis. Think positive smile.gif

Think of a new name for us

Originally posted by Tenaciousgirl:

^ bravo bravo. you have truly coined an appealing term for our educated halimos.

Sadly for u guys
:(

A faraax who is academically well equipped will always be a
faraax; who holds dear to these dark substance.. qabil, womanizing, over smoking, jaad, no eager in improving the state of our people or nation or anything for that matter.... all that needs to be done, we halimos and Caraweelos are managing it well

Yeah one typical caraweelo.. :D:D who thinks everyone's like her dude :D:D

^^^Rendev...I have given you Val's Hand..from now on..I hope You cherish her, love her and treat her well...You will teach her the quran and ahaadiith..do you accept?? smile.gif

Cheers

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^Rendev...I have given you Val's Hand..from now on..I hope You cherish her, love her and treat her well...You will teach her the quran and ahaadiith..do you accept??
smile.gif

Cheers

Did she say Mis-treatment..???

Lol@internet Luv ;);)

Shit Happens :D:D

I have approached the manfolk of valen's family, How are you going to bump me out of the show?

War ileen' aduunkan

igawalee gogol baan dhigan!

Ps. Farax that is educated is still farax because to begin with he never lost his value-

think about it xalimos...think about it

me   

Farax you are biased your SOL nickname is Farax so I am sorry your opinion does not count on this issue.

We need a new name for educated Farax's. Come on people use your imagination. Comeu with new names.

Originally posted by me:

Farax you are biased your SOL nickname is Farax so I am sorry your opinion does not count on this issue.

That is discrimination based on name

wasnt there a rule in SOL - no discrimination based on race, religion, Name , style and Yeah hatin on farax!

Saalixa   

Me

dont change faarax and xalimo

it is just right.

And a name of a person is no representation of thier literacy levels. I know women in somali in the very far miyi and are called names like europe and suzanne. Western names they have no idea they wont even draw a map of europe or know where the hell it is. So please dont base names on stereotypical thinking. Not all farax are illiterate

me   

Ducaysan we need more stereotypes, just having 3is not good.

I suggest we call the educated Farax's - Gaashaan.

Because they will be the ones that will defend our people againt its enemies.

Gaashaan & Caraweelo what a couple.

Lets hope they replace farax & Xalimo.