Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

Intel   

staff room is where all the matchmaking business takes place.... Zu told me.

:mad: @ them Mods

Rahima   

^ We’ll let you know of our selection for you very soon Rokko, worry not, Zu and I have not forgotten our Aussie family :D .

Ibtisam   

I say it is freaky, crazy, unnatural, madness etc.. How can you ... even think about such crazy thing.... she travelled to see him,. Unless he is in a wheelchair I don't know why she would do that. What freaks me out is girls who seek out guys... i mean hello... what is that :eek:

p.s. congrats to them... i Hope they make it, and are happy and content with their choices.

Khayr   

Salams,

Are these members active participants in SOL?

Have they made a post in the last little month? Before the summer? Winter? Last year? (when was the last time they posted on SOL?)

SOL has had some good personalities, especially when it was smaller in population and people knew each other better.

I don't know though of new members and their ability to establish ties, find a mate on SOL. There are just too many names and NAME CHANGES on here nowadays for that too happen.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Rendezvous-Congradulations on the couple not that I would ever accept the idea of meeting my future spouse over the net. Freaky, did you say she travelled to see him? I hope not He is forgiven if he paid for the ticket and the shopping
smile.gif

Imagine she has paid everything including the tickets..This was rewarding

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Legend---Can't say. But I did one time suspect you and some Aussie chick around here , but I dont want to get myself into hot water. Better leave it at that. Optus free time does wonders I hear
:D

You came close, Endevour but still "Calaf is calaf" it doesn't matter..I call them almost everyday and the wedding is just too close..

Originally posted by Pucca:

rendez and zafir...i dont know, they dont seem well suited ...

but love has its ways i suppose...

smile.gif
mabruuk

as for this whole online business...whatever floats your boat...it aint my thing but i hear it works for many.

Pucca, tartiib yah!!! anything is possible..

But do you guyz think, it is impossible to know someone online...even in SOL, make a contact, feel ok, plan and marry each other like the new couple.. smile.gif ???

^^

What you call this sleepless in SOL :D and Coming to an end in a fashionable way - but what is wrong with that if the girl found her dream man/Tarazan, or Farax found his Qalanjo in this facless cyber jungle, Congra in advance from my part.

Needless to say if once upon a time to connect to internet was escaping from the reality,its the other way round these days - comparing by number of people who work in home Comfortably - thanks to the internet, it's means running to the reality nowadays, from selling and buying(e-commerce) to online learning and e-educational communities to political debates, forums and bloggers, even the main news stations and publishers are chasing bloggers input to the medium. but the question is where is it going from here. The Canadian science fiction writer - William Gibson's (Neuromancer 1984) was been a reality for a long time, so what is next SOL baby boom? icon_razz.gif

Congrats to the nomads. Wiil iyo Caano.

Marriage is much deeper than one private message, a hook-up through a friend, or a conversation at a Somali wedding party.

Before any marriage, couples talk on the phone, see one another, and spend very long periods planning and discussing their future. It really doesn't matter if your first ever contact with this person was through email, private message or at the train station. In the end, he/she must satisfy you enough to say "I do".

SOL can be the icebreaker for first contact/conversation. After that, it is up to the individuals on how they want to handle bizz.

Congratulations to them and all other crypto-married nomads. :D

Massa what "matchmaking business"? The idea that there are secret moderator discussions on the topic disturbs me. I hope im interpreting this incorrectly.

^^ No suprise there,you r anti-social, you r always on the dark about everything and everyone. Who wants to share secrets or trade secrets with a monster like Warsan, icon_razz.gif

All jokes aside, RendezVous if what you are reporting is to be the truth, then you have no business sharing private information with the public, without permission.(Private Info etc. she went to see him)

I don't want to know who hooked up, much less who went to see who first, but at the same time, I find that is a bad judgement on your part to air our pple's laundry. If they want pple to know their private business, they would have came out with it by now, instead, you are coming out with their so called "happy" news, ain't that disturbing?

Another thing I have a problem with is why you are posting half a story?? Is this your way of finding a suitable maid for yourself in SOL, therefore you are hiding behind these "two pple" who you conveniently made up, let the truth be told, this way no one would question your motive and the chit chat will start without anyone asking why you had taken the time to come up with yet another warn-out subject.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^^ No suprise there,you r anti-social, you r always on the dark about everything and everyone. Who wants to share secrets or trade secrets with a monster like Warsan,
icon_razz.gif

Pot calling the kettle black! Or you forgot you were holding the mirror to yourself?

-Lily-   

I suspect it's LazyGirl and Second_badne (although I ll get an earful from Lazy for this icon_razz.gif ). They are always on each others case.

Shakti   

RendezVous

i dont know if u realize it or not but by u sharing this fictional story, u r actually undermining this place and what it stands for . if u r planning to seek someone than do it at ur privacy but do not post a such thread to ease peoples mind about this subject. We r here to listen to one another’s opinion NOT to be desperate and shop for future faraax or halimo .