Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

Look here LADIES

waa salaamantihiin sisters...

I was wondering if we could give each other cooking "recepites," if I spellt it right.

Spellingka aa jiira ii gale nooh..but anyway, I´d like us to share the way we cook i.e biriis and the bastos and all the foods you know.. :D

faaraxiinteena waa inaa nooleeynaa nooh ;)

sMiLeY   

all i know is how to make steak ......well take the pan put some oil ........and then put your steak ....put sault and fil fil .....put xawajiiiiiii(u can put some tuun if u want).....and then let it cook....if u see things are burning call your mom to help ....or put water hahhaha....

i hope that i helped hahha

Ariadne   

Cook did anyone say cook? omg! I can only cook things that come in boxes seriously! If I try to cook anything else I end up burning it (I can't even boil water) :D :eek: icon_razz.gif I know I need to take some cooking classes...... redface.gif:D

pathetic isn't it but not all of us were blessed with talents for cokking or spelling for that matter icon_razz.gif

khadar01   

A somali lady that can't cook, oh my goodness! it's ok if you are an american but a female somali nomad.i don't mean to diss you sister, but that's not good.i guess it just means that those guys who put you on their list as potential xalimo are dissapointed.

Ariadne   

LOL at dissapointed hey I can learn Im not completely hopeless icon_razz.gif and 1 qaulity that I do look for in a man(husband material) is a world class chef if not then one that can cook

Good Topic STHlM_Lady, since my dear Marth Stewart is going to jail, am gonna have to check here for new recipes.......lol ;)

I'm good at desserts;

- I make a killer Pineapple Cake

- Cherry CheeseCake

- Awsome Tiramisu

But I have to write down how I make 'em and then post it ...lol

rocks chick,please give me the pineapple cake recipes :(:(:( pleeeeeese I´ll pay you good.I want to learn pleeease.....gerka iyo jilbaha aan kuhaaystaa...lol

Haaruun   

:( ar xaliimooyinkaan fiiriya......I thought u xaliimooyin were askin' how to cook something that LA ARAG LANA MAQAL but bariis iyo baasto......very dis'-pointing.

I will teach u all online but it will cost ya..LOL :D