Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Pro-Gay books for 5 year olds?

Adeer again you missing the point and crux of the issue here. I told you earlier what I thought about your attempt to deviate from the issue. I clearly told you also that I disagreed with Ngonge's notion of homosexuality being 'natural' and I picked that up with him as I did not agree with the essence of his post and the false fallacy and absurdities he was making.

Referring back to the statement by me it was taken out of context and this was a direct conclusion of what NG was saying, that homosexuality is 'innate', so if it is 'innate and inherent and natural', surely our creator must have instilled it into us? No?

Usually one thing doesn't rule out the other and leads to a logical conclusion and for NG to say that homosexuality is 'innate, natural and inherent' begs the question what he's trying to say and that, is harldy a 'stretch' Adder.

But the conclusion of a clear belief NG has. If he thinks that homosexuality is 'natural', 'innate' and 'inheret' then who made it that way? Who made it 'natural, innate and inherent' yaa Xiin?

Well I will leave the answer for the folks that claim it to be that way, but I shall provide the full post of mine and the message that it contains without taking anything out of context inshallah. Be assured adeer.

[***Edited] So if he keeps up this fallacious notion of homosexuality being 'natural', then the conclusion ought to be that he believes that it is a part of the human fitrah, which he clearly states. Although we know that it is not natural and far from being part of the natural inclination and predisposition or the fitrah and thus Allaah the exalted made it not natural nor part of the fitrah he has instilled and intended for his subjects and creation. I picked him up on that point and all he could come up with was 'let's not discuss the issue of homosexuality being normal and natural as there are 'no reasonible and logical explanations to it other than Allaah making it a religious requirement. So we shall all submit'.

He clearly doesn't want to address the issue properly here and what he believes in, because that would bring him into direct conflict and confrontation and would put him rather in bad light with many in here, so he has chosen to abstain from the argument, because he has simply no valid contention.

^^I can sense that you are itching to write another paper!

But you shall first submit your abstract paper for brief review as the subject you chose to research is beyond simple mathematical technicalities :D . Displaying poetical abilities and waxing lyrics to make up the inevitable shortfalls won’t suffice either.Further more, your paper should go beyond linguistic trivialities and present solid proof of NG’s intent to justify the said behavior on the basis of it being innate and inherent. Your research should chiefly conclude that NG committed a theological error when he asserted rationalizing divine commands is not essential part of our faith!

Also, no flowery diction allowed yaa Yonis :D !

Allow sahal libaax seexday bay niman salaaxeene'e.

^Adeer it's all good but you trying to trivilise the issue here and taking cover behind small bushes by partially highlighting the faults of NG won't help the issue at hand here. We need clarification.

I cleary highlighted to you the things I objected on NG's post and all the things I mentioned/quoted from NG were from his own mouth and what he believes in. I refuted them one by one and promised that I shall provide my original post without taking things out of context and what it contained.

So to cut a long story short and without going in circles 'Is homosexuality natural and part of the human fitrah'? A simple 'yes' and 'no' would suffice, no doubt in this case. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Cara, an unusually
intelligent nomad,
is in league with JB so no need to reproach her stance on this particular issue! [/QB]

Ahh one more thing, Cara is not intelligent nomad adeer lets stop being politically correct she wants us to believe she was once a muslim, believed in ALlah Most Great, understood the Quran and deenul islam, and then rejected it afterwards? bullocks dheh, how u call her "intelligent" marka? Quran says something else..

MKA, give NG a chance to respond inshallah.

good day.

^^What does the Quran say? That only Muslims are clever and intelligent?

Would you let me go off the hook if I say Abdul-Mudhalib was very intelligent, Abu-Lahab was shrewd, and AbuJahl was eloquent and had a managerial capacity?

Cara.   

Good heavens.

Does anyone find the real problem to be teaching fairytales in school? Whether the protagonist is gay or straight, fairytales inculcate helplessness and wishful thinking in children. Characters like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White are based on outdated gender stereotypes (the princess waiting for her knight to rescue her). Good enough for a bedtime story, but not for imparting wisdom :D

EDIT: So what's your theory Khalaf? Dare I guess it involves Jews?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Charlatan,

If I ever decide to be gay I'll only accept you as my, err, what's the feminine person in a gay relationship called?

Are you trying to sway from what you are after you already had revealed yourself in public?

A person is what he/she advocates for, I say. You loved western, and you ended up in the worst western possible, becoming a gay advocate in 2007.

That is for the record, awoowe! May you die on the bed of the U.K.'s biggest gay! lol

Shakti   

^^lol.. dont mind me.. im only here just to laugh.. wallahi, that got me in tears.

just when i was about 2 quite this place :D oye, i cant wait 2 see the ending on this

So...The whole No-Debate But I can write all I like - is still on...then why don't I throw this line in.

Should we also include S&M, fetishes, Bondages and all other S&M practices in the cirruculum...lets put it this way -

Cinderalla was tied from....

Reasonable parents would not want thier kids to be exposed to certain issues they [the kids] are unable to distinguish it for themselves.

Maxaa kaloo yaala...meesha

Taliban   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

A person is what he/she advocates for, I say.

Indeed. If a person advocates for a laissez-fairé lifestyle, then he/she lives such a lifestyle.

Aaliyyah   

^^ Ye all well said. Why else would u advocate for something unless u agreed with it and believed in it yrself. Honestly, I wouldnt know why a muslim individual would advocate gays to attain rights? they dont deserve any rights.But certainly we do have to tolerate.

I said it was natural, innate and inherent. I based my argument on the fact that sexual urges have no default positions. If I put you in a desert island with no females for company, I daresay you’ll be tempted to abuse the local sheep (no offence intended)

lol lets say ur theory is correct and that if a man was left in a desert island den he will abuse whateva crosses his path. Are u saying all this gay ppl simply lack woman's company? which ofcourse is absurd. Anyhow the whole notion that gay is natural is just plain ******. I think it is pretty obvious that u are losing yr sanity. :rolleyes:

wa salaam

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Charlatan,

If I ever decide to be gay I'll only accept you as my, err, what's the feminine person in a gay relationship called?

Are you trying to sway from what you are after you already had revealed yourself in public?

A person is what he/she advocates for, I say. You loved western, and you ended up in the worst western possible, becoming a gay advocate in 2007.

That is for the record, awoowe! May you die on the bed of the U.K.'s biggest gay! lol
Only your bed will do, darling. [Why is there no kissing graemlin?] :D

Oh, did I tell you about the time I got chatted up by a gay beggar? He asked me for a pound so that he can buy me coffee. God's honest truth. To make matters even more comical, I was with a neqaabi female friend at the time and the poor lady almost had a heart attack.

My milkshake brings...

ps

Khalaf and MK, I'm not responsible for your inability understand the written form, boys. Give it a year or two then come back into this topic.

ubaahne

wallee you have a way with words, and your comment still has me in stitches,

Zu,

Walaal it depends on whether you see being gay as life style choice or not ..

xiin,

umm just no,

point:

when you say "Aren't they interfering in my life by trying to influence my kid" i think your right - however know that your child is also a product of their biology and their wider environment, and in many ways its as wrong to ignore these also-- since their effect comes out anyway

NG,

saaxiib i think your right, it'd be better to give a year or two