Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Harry Potter Fans

king_450   

Maasha allah me stalking, no way hossay, i will never do that, never ,ever ,will. lol, stalking is a set of many behaviors ,which i don't have i,e(telephone harassment, sending unwanted gifts, pursuing, . The focus on stalking in this issue does not apply for me positively it demystify the phenomenon itself which offers a degree of understanding and control for the observer.Peace and Love.

Zakariye   

s/calaykum kulli, meesha maxaa ka socda, hadda kiinka waxad tahey dadak aan aqristo boostigooda,hadda maxaad sameysay bal ii sheeg

c/salaam

Changed   

Originally posted by king_450:

i see you are being watched lol.

i wonder how u figured that out? have u been watching my post too.......i dont remember asking u to define the word stalk, LET ME BREAK what i said in my last post down for u ADEER............dont f***king interfare :mad: .. and ur answer to figuring out how i was watching x7 moves was invalid .......allah manajinak..what part of my explanation of cyber watch dont u get ......I swear to GOD common sence is not very common......just answer this answer cuz am gona repeat my self to ya for the 10 time :eek: HOW the f*ck did u figure out i was watching the lady.? u must have been watching her and my moves then and like i said i call that cyber watch aka cyber stalking :mad: ....and i marely suggested u stop......i hope u got it this time cuz am not ready to repeat my self redface.gif ...i dont have the patience and time to explain and deal to senior citizens :rolleyes:

ps : OG girl walaalo i tried but this thing is getting to me walaahi........my sabr has given up ..ya RABBI...people i dont know jumping from all around

LP_Girl   

This is Odd!! :mad: :mad: who ever made MIZZ UNIQUE mad back off , u Two too old for the girl, and u both harrassing her . That ain't right.

PS. OG_Girl wake up we need ur help since u r a lawyer. :mad: :(

Peace

this is it......NOW there is a DUDE attacking mizz unique....this somali dude doesnt get it does he ...this is a forum and she used right to give out an opinion why are u interfering .....she got u by saying u was the fifth wheel..please walaalo gabada kawareeeji(hope i spelled that right) ...

LP_girl.......she is not mad ..she is actually dancing around the room . icon_razz.gif ..she does no take FORUMS TO SERIOUS....but its wrong that he is harrasing my roomate..

...POOR WIILO :( alway being harrased