Sign in to follow this  
Bess.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY ....MSWORD

H-Bday Ms-Word

Did i read you turned 19?? woow lol mightly impressed u come across as a very mature and well rounded individual, beyond such a young age.

I Pray u see many more Happy years smile.gif

Tuujiye   

kaalaya Yaa waaye MSmaasha allah?..Mise meeshaan Happy birthday lee laga danbeeyaa?..

Yarta dhalasha wanaagsan qoftaa tahayba..ilaahey mar hana iskeen tusiyo meeshaan, kabacdina aan isku dhacnaa ama isku kor kufnaa!!!

wareer badanaa!!!

Western attitudes have really been planted on muslim minds...

There was nothing like HAPPY BIRTHDAY...in our calendars..and people are moving to celebrate even VALENTINES day...coz they heard or assumed it was a day for the loved ones..

If we say we gonna demonstrate 'AMERICA AGAINST ISLAM EXPANSION'..nobody will move..or even attend a single demo..

But why should our muslim peers copy and PASTE' smile.gifsmile.gif

dawoco   

Rendezvous, how wrong you are, we even have our own version of the happy-bday song, and it isn't a costum we encountered in europe...

Laakin let me not get side tracked by a stuborn faarax :D

Msword, happy bday, albeit a bit late. May the coming year b full of happiness, adventures and of course, poetry!

Originally posted by dawoco:

Rendezvous,....

Laakin let me not get side tracked by a stuborn faarax
:D

I think you(DAWOCO) becoming ridiculous now..I just said we should not imitate jews and the likes..meaning NON-MUSLIMS...

They do lots of celebrations..for the sake..Like Valentines(what does Valentine got to do with you)..It was like someone celebrating his Love to a Numb woman..and he wants you to celebrate like him..and you know What our Holy Quraan says..

002.120(HOLY QURAN)

SHAKIR: And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

bilan   

^^^ what this has to do with jews.why are all your posts are about jews :confused: let other people live as they choose . happy birthday girl

dawoco   

Rendezvous, I think it is very awkward of you to try and instigate some sort of heated discussion in a topic that is congratulating one of our nomads, so with that in mind i will try and retain some sort of peaceful stance with a rock-headed, hypocritical brother such as yourself.

you said

There was nothing like HAPPY BIRTHDAY...in our calendars..

To which i disagreed, the bday bit not the valentines bit. But i know how you love to indulge in rantings and how you thrive in confrontations. so my brother, take it easy and read my response before feeling attacked.

If you trully want something to feel insulted about, i would happily oblige, but lets not ruin besbaaso thread for now, deal?

*my apologies besbaaso and Msword.