Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

HOW DID U GUYS CELEBRATE UR EID FESTIFAL? WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID.........

ZOLA   

FLYING..galfriend am not mad at u anymore.. smile.gif .

MISS-U..i hope u guys were able 2 kind ur car at the night of the party... i cant believe u left the twin cities without saying good bye... :( .

EID MUBARAK Nafisa..i know its late ..lol.

A.A

Intel   

well here is how my favourite day of the year went

i got up early

had some Kellogg's Nutri-grain

went for Eid prayer

came back had some breakfast

got my boots and my uniform went to play soccer

but it was too damn hot to play, so we went to the river instead, swimed all day till 4:30pm

i got home @ 5pm, went out after dinner

saw a movie (S.W.A.T.)which was bloody awesome

hang out with mates in the usual places

came home pretty late

it was aight :cool:

Adna   

salaama to you all

i think i was kinda a way for a while got little sressed out of life any how alhamdulilaah it's getting better now. go back to the topic, me actually didn't did much just went to the prayers with my familly. i saw some lost friends haven't saw them in ages walaahi. other then that didn't did much. just slept that day since didn't got any sleep on monday night...

p.s... I'm very mad at flying stil and malika you too i ahave tried to call you but ur phone was turned off but didn't left a massagecuz i was dissapointed i know u will be like huh but how come u never said ciid mubarak :mad: redface.gif i will leave it that to you ,,,

Haneefah   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

we had a great time , and i got money too , what would make a woman happier than that ...

you got money?...how about nanac and buufins? :D

Malaika...eid mubarak to you too hon...better late than never ;)

Well, as most of the nomads, i went to prayer unforuntely not with my mommy but with my cousins and friends, seen couple people i havent seen for awhile- kinda interesting. Came from prayer, decieded to take the kids somewhere but found out it was closed, improvised and just played around with them.

The second day i headed out to (beautiful) Canada Toronto,- chilled with more families and friends.

Few days later, went to a eiid jam, saw one of the nomads on SOL, you know who you are lol. Had a blast, even though TORONTO PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN- ME AND MY GURLS MADE IT THE BEST LOL.

Thats about it...soo there's the info instead of emailing you all individuals with all the lil details...

take care and have a good nite ya'll

Still the Brown_Sugah ya'll known before.

this was by far the worst eid... I would've had more fun in school i swear... I went to prayer wit the family... chilled wit friends for a while... Later we reached a somali jam which OR COURSE ended wit a damn fight. And yes it was somali on somali.. fighting becuz of wat area they're from... SAD walahi.. then the next day i went out wit friends again and had a nice quiet time......

EID MUBARAK NOMADS

Xafsa   

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

Flying still did u change ur name 2 caakifah?

or am i mistaking u by some1 else

yeah.