Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

HOW DID U GUYS CELEBRATE UR EID FESTIFAL? WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID.........

S/ALAYKUM

Finally the holy month it's over (pheew), which left us with EID celebration, I bet u guys did something wonderfull. Now ,my question is how did u celebrate, where and with who?

wanna know how I celebrated my EID, well ... normally I dont celebrate like this but this EID

I didn't celebrate @ all.

because I had presentation due that day, and I couldn't afford 2 miss it, this is my first year in university and u can't just skip ur classes like high school.

I was stressing out the whole day about da presentation coz it was going 2 be marked, anyway the most annoying thing was one of my group member didn't bother 2 turn-up ( the presentation was group work) so we have 2 do the presentation nxt tuesday instead! WOLA!

I MISSED DA MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN MUSLIMS LIFE 4 NOTHING! I'M ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

So what did u guys do,was ur day worser than MINE???????

PLZ, SHARE IT WITH ME, LET ME RE-LIVE MY EID THROUGH U! (only if goood)

c u later aligatorz!

Xafsa   

I went to prayers...came home cooked something...ate some xalwo buskud and cake....planted myself on the couch to watch some t.v....got a headache so I tried to sleep but it hurt too damn much. no pain killers at home and didn't feel like driving in the snow. SO I ended up staying home and stressing about final exams, work, and winter break.

there you have it...my eventful eid!

Miriam1   

Let me see, I woke up early dressed up, left to catch the early salat at the masjid with the family. Came back lol we didnt bother cooking that day, ordered some halal pizza nd wings. Aunts, uncles and cousins came a little later, hit the mall with my sisters and cousins, saw a movie "Master and commander of the far side". Came home late, relaxed with some xalwo and tea, and talked till midnight. It was fun, as usual.

Hope u guys enjoyed smile.gif

Liqaye   

WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID..... NO

LOL caramel i am just kiddin, it just that it was so invitingto do that.

Flying still your day sounded so depressing.

I GOT MY SELF SOME FAST FOOD.

3 milkshakes Vanilla off course.

1 double cheese burger with chibs

1 hero steak roll with chibs

Onion rings

And caano geel(scince i am in south africa i dont even try to ask about if it really is canoo geel)

Isku deex kaaris

And 2 xam-xam.l

i only touch the poison three times a year but when i do.....lets just say it is ONE of the reasons for my nick. ;)

N.O.R.F   

1- Masjid

2- Sleep

3- Meat feast with all da fam x 3

4- ..................while watching Arsenal demolish Inter

5- Got back on motorway down sowf (work the next day)

SuNsHyNe   

My Eid day was kinda similar to everyone else's except that I had to work in the morning, but the party started when I went home anyway!

I had to work the next day! But I had the most fun last night when I cought up with freinds and family that I didnt see for ages! :rolleyes:

But I think everyone is waiting for the weekend! ;)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by LIQAAYE:

Flying still your day sounded so depressing.

not depressing...relaxing..I needed to do nothing...it fires me up for the next 2 weeks of exams and projects. I'll make up for it during winter break don't worry ;)

Haneefah   

^^^Can't wait till xmas break either, I'm counting the days already...boy do I have so many exciting plans for moi...# 1 being lots of sleep ilaa inteey dhinacyada iga xanuunayaan, lol.

How did I celebrate my eid...hmm..do you really wanna know? ok

I started with the Eid prayers which was actually the best part of the day for me as I met up with ppl I have not seen for the longest time...and the amazing thing was, this was the first eid in my entire stay in this country where all Muslims in our community celebrated on the same day and prayed at the same place (pakis and arabs praying together :eek: ). Then we came home, mom cooked the usual eid day breakfast, canjeero iyo beer...ate that (reminds me of xamar)...Then I sadly watched everyone get all dressed and head to toronto to celebrate at my aunt's with the rest of the family and leave me all alone in this huge house :(:(

So I basically spent the rest of the day stuck in my room, ignoring all phone calls and celebrating with my books as I prepared for a final that I had yesterday....waxasaa ciid lagaa yiraa...quite memorable I must say!!

But I sincerely hope that the rest of you enjoyed yours ;)

Raxmah   

Well I cant complain, I was lucky enough to go to eid prayers this year, unlike last year, but had to go to school, had 2 exams. I would say it was kinda depressing, but i'm glad I have those exams out of my way.

Macalin   

Umm...the good news is i prayed ciid with so many somalis for the first time in my entire stay in qurbaha..amiin 2 that

the sad news is.......i didnt do jack sheetz!-

i had to stay and work on some projext..took me all day!

Nafisa..lol.@Waxaas aa ciid ladhahaa!

ZOLA   

my eid day wasnt that bad ...me and my mother went 2 eid prayers ..got back home and called a few relatives and friends ...FLYING=STILL am really mad that u did not answer my call :mad: .

2nd day of eid..me and my friends went to check out a somali concert.. not the greatest concert i have ever been 2...met a few nomads from SOL.

A.A

Changed   

The first day of eid i could even pray :( but my friends did it for me , i stayed at home until 12:00(missed all classes cuz i was to depressed) called mom and cried , my family felt bad so they drove and came over , we talked , my friends cooked for them , and we had a great time , and i got money too , what would make a woman happier than that ...anywho! the second day after classes , i went to twin citties with friends , went to a hibo nuro concert(which sucked by day way) i saw few nomads there..spent the night with friends ......third day of eid was nothing but movies..( i cant believe am not stressing over the final next wednesday :eek: :eek: :eek: ) today is called book day of course..

nafisa ........atleast u had a good start... icon_razz.gif

Iffah   

Belated Eid Mubarak Folks!

Goodness! Gabdhos, you're depressing me...studying and being home alone on Eid day? How bad is that?! icon_razz.gif

Ma ciidin sanadkaan...even missed the eid prayers (first time in a long time!). On Eid morning, I woke up to a nicely decorated, dark house, found a chocolate cake on the table (yummy..that was a good breakfast!), ran out the door @ 530, returned 10 hrs later to a house full of young gabdhos waiting for me to drive them to the mall...and you know once you get behind the wheel, errands start coming from every corner...came home @1230....woke up to a similar hectic day.

My Eid celebration will start on the 12th....actually make it the 5th, after my last exam!

I don't know why I'm stalling...I should really open those books. :rolleyes:

Salaams Nomads!