Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Which Ones are Important - Be Honest Now!

me   

Sayidka,

One can not choose between dadka and dalka.

Without dadka there is no dalka and without dalka there is no dadka.

So that not a real choice.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Dalka 29% (4)

Dadka 71% (10)

Which one is more important - Qaran or Qabiil

Qaran 79% (11)

Qabiil 21% (3)

Traditional Somali law:

Me against my brother, me and my brother against our subclan, me and my subclan against the clan, me and my clan against everyone else.
^^Thats an Arab law.

The Somali law is
Me against the world.
Thats rap and 2Pac law icon_razz.gif

Oh Aliyah why do you have to break it down for these maryooleys - now they will start voting on what they will perceive to be the right answer instead of voting on which one is important to them :(

Also another seeflabood Ibtisaam - why post the results ehm? and what did you meant by that quote of yours? clan is above all else??

Me, i disagree with you - there are many PEOPLE in the world without country but nevertheless recognised as nations - whom by the way are at least doing better than the Somalis who do have a country, or it least it seems on the surface anyway.

Indhoos   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Me, i disagree with you - there are many PEOPLE in the world without country but nevertheless recognised as nations - whom by the way are at least doing better than the Somalis who do have a country, or it least it seems on the surface anyway.

Marka dalkaa muhiimsan miyaa leedahay mise dadka. I mean if they can be considered a nation without a country, then people are more important than a country. Is that right?

As for the second one...at this day and age clan is more important, they are insurance policy. people pay into it, it is called qaaraan.

I mean if they can be considered a nation without a country, then people are more important than a country. Is that right?

;) you are getting there

re second comment - your family insurance is about to expire - please renew - or better yet - upgrade to the National Golden One :D

I believe (Strongly Believe) I am more important than all the options you provided Jaalle Sayid icon_razz.gif

Second tacbaan noticed within the last 12 hours (of course Ibti was the tacbaan noticed before you)

Salaamaat

Dalka ayaa muhiim ah anigu fikradeeydu. Maxaa yeeley waxaan haynaa dad ogolaaday in dhulkooda sun lagu duugo. Kama ay fakarin dhibaatada ay u keeni doonto dhulka, dadka degin dhulka iyo qayraadka dhulka ka soo baxa.

Qaranimadu hadey ka muhiim santahay Qabiilnimadu, marxalada aan ku jirno maanta kuma jire aan laheen. Marka waxaan leeyahay ficilkayaga ayaa ka dhawaaq sareeya waxaan aaminsanahay.

Kamaavi   

Dadku waa ani, idinka, iyaga, isaga iyo adi oo la jamciyey

Duunyadu waa sahaydii dalkuna waa meejaan ku nagaan lahayn

Diinteena suubana waa hogaankii iyo toosiyahaya jihada, ilaa daarta kale'e

Dad wanaagsan, dal wacan oo quruxsan, duunyo barakaysan, iyo

diinta suubanba waa deeq Rabi aadamaha u gartaye

Ninkuuse siiyaa garta oo dareema darajada uu Rabi siiyaye

Isku sooo duuboo intaas iyo inkaleba daanka iyo gows danbeedka

Alle aabahaa janeeyee dhakab ku sii!! :D:D