Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Imam refuses to perform salat-l-janazah on deceased

If the information that the sheikh has is accurate, he is in the right here.

what is with this obsession of "dont judge" ... you will be judged based on what you do or say .. if you cannot accept that .. than change your ways.

There was a case in the time of the prophet where two men had died and were being taken away for burial ... when one of the bodies passed by they said this man was a bad man, and then the second body was carried past and the people said this man was a good.

And the prophet P.B.U.H narrated a hadith qudsi (to the affect of)begining with "Antum shuhadaa u Allah fii ardii" Allah says that "You are my witnesses on my earth"

Jacpher   

^Then go change the whole humanity. Or better so faag qabriga.

The marxuum waa naga hooseeyaa beebol. Whatever he was, he is gone.

The Imam must follow the rules of the Deen. We can all disagree with what happened but the rules are there.

In this case however, the way he went about it is deplorable to say the least. To add on to the family's pain is unnecessary.

However, Allah knows best.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Tukada inta aan laydin ku tukan - or in this case - tukada si la idinku tukado.

Period. Hadda rag badan oo halka SOL joogo ayaan u baqayaa in wax ku tukado la waayo.

Sensei   

"Allaahuma in kaana muhsinan fa zid fi ihsaanihi wa in kaana musee’an fa tajaawaz ‘an sayi’aatihi. Allaahumma ighfir lahu wa thabbit-hu bi’l-qawl il-thaabit"

Can one of the knowledgeable brothers translate the dua above performed during Janazah.

Sensei   

And since when did Imams, representative of the entire community, operate on the basis of tips. I still believe the Imam should visited the sickly person instead of gathering tips on the sickly.

This is a slippery slope...

... muu tukan

.... diintuu wax ka sheegeyka soo horjeedeybidcuu practice'gareen jirey

...... tfg lackey (and being likened to a hypocrite) buu aha

........ blah blah!

Khayr   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

This is a slippery slope...

... muu tukan

.... diintuu wax ka sheegeyka soo horjeedeybidcuu practice'gareen jirey

...... tfg lackey (and being likened to a hypocrite) buu aha

........ blah blah!

Its a slippery slope and a huge leap in logic when you skew arguments. Its a straw women's arguments. :D

Abtigiis   

Let us look at this scenario.

Raamsade dies today and ailamos asks for a cyber-jinaaza for him at SOL led by Sheikh Nur. Haneefah, me and Ngonge write to Sheikh Nur and send him links of Raamsade's belief about God and Islam.

Will Sheikh Nur agree to perform the Jinaaza? Will you, as a SOler doubt if sheikh Nur bans a cyber Jinaaza for Raamsade because of the PM's he got from devout Solers?

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Raamsade dies today and ailamos asks for a cyber-jinaaza for him at SOL led by Sheikh Nur. Haneefah, me and Ngonge write to Sheikh Nur and send him links of Raamsade's belief about God and Islam.

Will Sheikh Nur agree to perform the Jinaaza? Will you, as a SOler doubt if sheikh Nur bans a cyber Jinaaza for Raamsade because of the PM's he got from devout Solers?

^^Looool I'd send my condolences that's about it.

Abtigiis   

I see a fallacy in my scenario. It is unlikely Ailamos will ask for a jinaaza for Raamsade. Let us say it is Naxar Nugaaleed who asks for or a relative of Raamsade's? :D

Oz   

Well the only person who has not made it clear what he believes is ailamos, :D may be he has I may be wrong but the other seem to be on the otherside so thats fine. :D

Disclaimer;

Any views or opinions presented by me are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AT&T :D

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

The Sheikh was not given a solid evidence(unlike the links you would give to Bro Nur), and as for Raamsade's janzaaha i think some Solers are willing to perform it for him, that is if the baby face admin took care of him!

As for this particular case, I don't know much about the story to agree or disagree with the Imam, but i think there is more to it.

Personally i fail to understand why the Imam chosen to go with relatives comments over the family's? they brought him the Masjid, right?

I know this off topic but recently i witnessed some cases where some Muslims are accused of being "Gaalo" for not seeing them praying in public or for hanging-out with non Muslims and i just hope this is not the case with the deceased.

Allah knows best.