Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

I've figured it out.

Manofwisedom or rather man without wisedom is a sh!t disturber that would like to be thought of as wise, but is your average or under average Joe Schmo. Who has nothing better to do than think of tedious topics (ie; somali women are only beautiful when slim, we are better than arabs, I like this and not that,etc,.). They (I doubt it's a he) have too much time on their hands and need to put down other ethnicities in order to feel good about themselves (hinting at very low self esteem) and to engage in pointless arguing and name calling with faceless cyber characters because they may not have the courage to do it off the net. Thus a coward that is given courage by the anonymousness of the interent.

loooool, agree with ya sis

Manaal   

Rudy, what do u mean Taliban? Yemen and Afghan r totally to different countries FYI. You have been brained washed by the western media, I can't believe a Somali person will make such a claim that talinabs and Arabs r the same.

Man without wisdom, cause I don't see no Hikma in ur posting, Arabs are our bothers/sisters in Islam so stop putting them down dude. Clean your own back yard before u judge others.

Yasima   

I guess if people are talking about their experiences - i am in a good position to comment on my experiences with Arab people since i have been to all the Arab countries except Occupied Palastine and Iraq.

one of my fondest memories is when me and my brother went to Syria (i must say the most hospitable country and people i have ever met) Upon our arrival at the Airport we saw there was two section at the terminal we landed on - 1 had only Arabic and the other Arabic and English and French (i think) it said something like Foreing Nationals Check in - As we preceded towards the later counters - this police guard came up towards us and said hold on - let me see your passport - and that is before we go to the counters where they check passports - he had quick look and said "YOU ARE NOT FOREINERS GO TO THE CITIZENS COUNTERS" i was shocked at first, then when we got there everthing was done soo smoothly Then again everything changed in 1996 even thought the people are still welcoming the goverment is not that hospitable as it was b4.

people always forget that when Arabs where in our country once it was peace - we use to racist against Arabs - i remember in Moqdishu - they use to call Arabs Dheg Cas DhegCas this and that.

i agree with Rahima that as the Prophet (s.c.w) said - No one is superior except by Taqwa - And believe when i say - Racist people do not have Taqwa

T-Care People Like I Care!

Manaal

if talks like a duck, walks like a duck...then its a duck! u get my drift!

yasima! they use to call Arabs Dheg Cas DhegCas this and that.}

thats just a nickname, just like niggaz etc., but they had the same rights as everyone else. hey, they were ciztens ok...but lemme ask u why .5s born in arabia dont get the rights! aint that bs

manofwisdom: i dont where the xalimos r! but lately they becoming too expensive and melodramatic (too much coke) n as the saying goes WISE HAS FAILED BUT FOOLS KEEP ON TRYING!!!!

Yasima   

Originally posted by rudy:

yasima! they use to call Arabs Dheg Cas DhegCas this and that.}

thats just a nickname, just like niggaz etc., but they had the same rights as everyone else. hey, they were ciztens ok...but lemme ask u why .5s born in arabia dont get the rights! aint that bs

I am sadden by your abysmal reasoning - that Dheg Cas is just a nickname like Nigger - Couldn't the same be said for Abbid (or what ever they called u guys)

On Seriuous Note - What have the Arabs - or Rather Saudis have done 2 u guys - for u 2 hate all Arabs.

Dare i say **********************

Blessed   

Allah, ceebeey tacaaal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can't generalise on a whole continent of people.

Our country is no better than any arab country in fact it is far worse and Somalis should be the last people on earth to criticise others on discrimination matters. Yes, its true that some Arab countries discriminate against non-arabs but we are the only ppl discriminate against each other on tribal lines. How they run their countries is also their worry - I think yous lot should pay more attention to your own problems!

Salma   

^^^ LOL, LOZ, khayr shaqayso:-

The Nomads are busy brother, today is Friday and its for the Friday Prayer and the Sermon.

Then they will enjoy their weekends inshallah. For us we will start the busy & active Saturday tomorrow, I hope no more replies for this thread :D

Peace Peace Peace

odigaan Zu, wuxuu rabaa carabta SOl iyo shicibka kale inuu isku diro.....kuma guuleysan doontit insha-allah, im trying to become a better person so im not in the mood of arguing with any1 for that matter. new year resolutionkeygi ee ka mid tahay

cant them moderators close this old topic?!

^^ Classique, I gather that you are somewhere in the arab countries, and you tend to say 'have a good weekends'. Do you mind telling me what is considered to be the weekends in the Arab countries? Isn't there the Islamic calender in action and people observe it rather than the western calander ?

Am just currious, ok, since I never being there.

Curly   

What is wrong with you people?

Is it the annual “hate Arabs†week and nobody thought to tell me?

Where are major goal is to do everything in our power to belittle and discriminate against all Arabs?

Walahi it’s pathetic! To think that suddenly you are all turning against your Muslim brothers and sisters and over what?! What’s changed?

The Middle East is in the same position it has been in since last week, so why all the hate mail?

I’m starting to think all those years of Western brainwashing has finally worked.

With posts like…

* Dubai City of fake dreams.....

* We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

* Saudi man with 58 wives stirs polygamy debate

* I AM ASHAMED (PART II)

* Edward Said's legacy and the Palestinian question

Hang on I just had a thought…is it you’re all jumping on the bandwagon like you usually do?