Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

My Jan/Feb trip

Blessed   

^LOL.

Have you ever been to Karin, Saaxil? How accessible is it? I was told it's not easy to get to..

Enjoy MsDD. Make sure you visit beautiful Daalo.

RedSea   

Yep you're wrong as always. The girl is looking to have some fun back home. Why are you limiting her to Gorowe, Galkacyo and boosaaso?

Certainly she wants to see MORE.

yea i hear hargeisa is a fun place, with a mafrish every two blocks. lol. i kid.

Anyways, I'm not limiting anybody just some suggestions and she'd probably be safer visiting on her own regions. People get arrested in hargeisa or worse if your not from there.

RedSea   

Nin cajiib ah ayad tahay. Siyaasada ayuunbaa lagugu kala duwan yahay ee dadku waa walaalo. Sidaasa la isku dhex qaadayaa.

Kool_Kat   

MS DD, how did I miss this thread? :mad:

Lucky you!!! Beautiful Puntland is a great place to visit...

You can find more or less everything in Puntland: mountains, wide beaches, clean lakes, deep forests, world-class historic monuments, and friendly people. The climate is temperate, and the people warm and hospitable.

Puntland cities with a hundreds-years history invite their visitors to encounters with culture. And all this comes with a backdrop of breathtaking natural landscapes, because Puntland's greatest attraction is nature. Wild, untouched, more diverse than in most countries either in Africa or the world.

Link along with email and phone number contact...

Hope you get the chance to visit the capital Garoowe; the historical city (and my dad's birth place) - Qardho, and of course the economy city - Boosaaso...

Buuxo   

DD,Enjoy it dear.I too will inshallah make the trip mid '10(hoping by then things will settle so i can go to kismayo & Mogdishu) .I'm looking forward to your reviews.

PS:Adoon Geel soo fuulin ha soo noqon :D

RedSea   

:D KK,

Have you ever been there, Puntland? because you don't sound like you've been there. I am sorry but reality tells different tale than what you have scripted. :D

DD, There are many places in puntland that you can visit. While in Bosaso, make sure you go around and visit the port, the underconstruction airport and of course the beach.

The only place i like is Qardho. Very calm and good for a little vacation. Even people are not that noisy and the weather is so nice. U just need to sleep as much as you can and when you wake up you can walk around and enjoy the calmness.

You need to eat those places on your way to Garowe starting from Bosaso. There is Alxamdulillah, Sinujiif, Yeko Yeko, and others. You will enjoy the Hilib but make sure you don't eat the Beer coz they serve it with Soup.

In Garowe, you will not find anything interesting inside the town exept experiencing the place and going around to see people. Make sure you have Xalwo in that place called XALWO KISMAAYO. It is delicious. During the afternoons, you better go out a little bit to Conoco where the airport is located. Before you go there, you will find nice firms, some lakes and beautiful dry rivers. Some of firms there are tens of horses some of them are wild. You can arrange some so that you can ride for your experience.

In the otherside, you can visit where the Garowe water supply. You can take some drinks and sandwiches and have an afternoon there.

Don't forget to have one day in Burtinle. People are nice and they will serve you like a queen if they know you're from outside.

Stay away from Galkacyo for the moment. The place is good but it is not save for the moment. But you can spend few hours if you want. Just for the sake of it ,,,,

Now that is all i can say from puntland too. :D

Kamaavi   

Ms.Dhuc-dhuc & Dhaylo ani waxa iga dar-daarana haddii aad ku yar oo kaaryoon yar meelahaa riix riixi oo dadku ugu yeerayaan Qoorweyne aa ku aragto mid ka mda garoomada aad ka dagayso ka cabso oo lafahaaga u ula baxso aan ku dhahay, sababtoo ah, Faranka aad is necbaydeen in uu noqdo aaba laga yaaba.

Sida kale safar salaxan oo hadana salaxan , habo. smile.gif