Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Milosevic Found Dead

Originally posted by Abu-Jamal:

SB, I don't care what your religion background is but as a human being, I expect you to support justice[for Palestine,Bosnia Columbia etc..] if you are not blinded by hate for others.

I do support justice for ALL people. Muslims and nomuslims. Africans and non-africans. All of Allah's creation. I too expect from you as a human being to show support for justice -- by shedding PREJUDICES. What makes you think I don't support justice for Palastinians, Bosnians or Columbians but the unfounded endeavor of your prejudiced mind?

All I asked Ibtisaam was WHAT did Milosevic do to her PERSONALLY? Or extending it a little further, what did Milosevic do to Somalis? Asking that question doesn't mean I support Milosevic or deny Bosnians justice. Now, if you can't differentiate between asking a valid question and support for a man and his positions, then you suffer from same ailment Milosevic and his ilk suffer from -- impaired sense of fair judgement.

Khalaf   

^^^^Brother you view the world as a race, black white or what not. I view the world as Islam and Unbelief. Your statements are unfounded, as muslims we are one brotherhood, I dont see myself as "black, african, or even somali", I am muslim and that is all that matters to me.

When Bosnians were being massacred who went to their aid, muslim men from across the world, african, arab, asian, white, and who felt their pain all muslims across the world. Then after the almost defeat of the Serbs, the UN moved in. Brother, we are one body as our beloved Prophet has said, this is a bond that doesn’t exist between no other people in the world. As muslim man I pained and angered if Bosnian woman is raped/killed, as I would be if somalian woman was, and anyone who has the love of this deen in their heart feels the same way.

PS: The mercy of islam instilled in us, makes us have mercy for all of bani Adam, thus the killing of the innocent regardless of race/religion hurts a believer in Allah.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Whether they give a damn about you or not doesnt matter, its a brotherly thing. Seeing those stricken people on TV, hearing the stories of rapes and god knows how many other things doesnt make you feel for your brothers and sisters irespective of their view towards you? Are you that selfish? Or is that the only angle you could muster up this time??

It is not about feeling sympathy for them (which I did and do). It's about justifying your defense of them -- people who don't give jack shidh about YOU. How do you justify that? You say empathy for the short end of the stick they recieved. No arguement there, I too sympathised with their plight. BUT you go on with this sisterly/brotherly crap, based on what? Bosnians are NOT my sisters and brothers neither are they yours. We have no relations with them. Be it muslim arabs, pakistanis, indonesians, chechens, afghans, iranians... we as BLACK AFRICANS have nothing in common with those people. As testimony to this fact, tell me what did your Bosnian brothers and sisters do for you or other somalis since the civil war broke out?

You dare to ask why we care for the Bosnian people then you try to defend yourself by asking me to find where you said he should'nt be tried for war crimes??? Are we at debating 101? Make your stand and stick to it without contradictions saxib, it makes for a better discussion.

No, this isn't debating 101. But in debating 101, the claimant is ALWAYS required to back up his claims. You insinuated that I didn't know the history of milosevic or that I blithely dismissed his atrocities, it is only fair I ask you to prove that insinuation. Go ask anyone if you don't believe me.

Originally posted by AbdulNoor:

^^^^Brother you view the world as a race, black white or what not.

What you believe doesn't matter one whit. The world is black, white, asian, clan x and y, tribe a and b.

Your statements are unfounded, as muslims we are one brotherhood,

No we're not. Again, your views or opinions are irrevelent. Reality always has the final say; it disagrees with you in this case.

When Bosnians were being massacred who went to their aid, muslim men from across the world, african, arab, asian, white, and who felt their pain all muslims across the world.

That is a lie! Muslims around the world didn't lift a finger just like they didn't for somalis. It was, has always been, the Kufrs who ended up saving muslims from other kufrs. Some muslims were even against the Nato intervention. Bittersweat irony heh?

Bosnians are NOT my sisters and brothers neither are they yours.

This is the ideological difference between yourself and those who argue with you. I believe that all Muslims (Bosnians included) are my brothers and sisters.

And Milosovic, for what he did to thousands of human beings, deserves to be ridiculed and condemned.

p.s. North said:

i dont think SB knows the guy or what he and his army did between 1992 and 1995. Even if he does, he will make an issue of it as its his thing to be
'controversial'

Bingo! Maybe he thinks it makes him look cool, no? ;)

Naden   

Let's not sing the praises of our Muslim brethren yet. In 1992 and during the beginning of the massacre of Bosnian muslims (not to mention the global outcry for Somalis in Baidaba), the amir of Kuwait donated 1 million pounds to save the animals of the London Zoo. Primates of the muslim persuasion would have to fend for themselves for a bit longer :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by codetalker:

This is the ideological difference between yourself and those who argue with you.

Ideological bent has nothing to do with this discussion.

I believe that all Muslims (Bosnians included)
are
my brothers and sisters.

You can believe anything you like. Just be prepared to defend them if rebuked when you post them on DISCUSSION fora like this one.

And Milosovic, for what he did to thousands of human beings, deserves to be ridiculed and condemned.

True but I opt to reserve the brunt of my indignation for those equally as murderous and guilty with the blood of my kinfolk on their hands. Why? Somalis are my brothers and sisters, balkan europeans aren't. You YOURSELF agree with the last sentence, regardless of what you say, unless of course you call yourself Bosnian.

Bingo! Maybe he thinks it makes him look cool, no? ;)

Maybe, maybe not. But the point still remains... untouched.

Sayyid   

Walle Indhagaraad baanu ahay anigu, ninkan mar haro ayaan arkay, dabadeedna waxaan iska goostay in aanin mar dambe aan lahadlin kana quusto, illeyn wax fiicaan maka soo socodaane!

Waxaan ku tallin lahaa in aan la isku daalinin farahana laga qaado!

Wabillaahi tacaala towfiiq,

Rahima   

What did he (or Bush and Sharon) do to YOU?

Nu'man b. Bashir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.

Nu'man b. Bashir reported that Muslims are like one body of a person; if the eye is sore, the whole body aches, and if the head aches, the whole body aches.

Useless probably considering that this character does not even acknowledge the Sunnah.

That said SB, you need to get a hobby. This constant need for attention is getting tiresome and silly. Move on!

Gabbal   

His day of reckoning has come, let him pay for Srebrenica.

Rahima-

I think he has a hobby. His hobby is being an unwanted nuisance.

Jabhad   

All I asked Ibtisaam was WHAT did Milosevic do to her PERSONALLY? Or extending it a little further, what did Milosevic do to Somalis?

You are fighting a losing battle awoowe if you hoping to divide the Muslim Ummah.

What did he (or Bush and Sharon) do to YOU?

I do support justice for ALL people.

Sxb, atleast try to learn from your role models[bush+Sharone],the art of deception.

N.O.R.F   

SB

The Bosnians and Arabs my not be BLACK AFRICANS but they are Muslims. This is the reason why you should feel sorrow for them. End of, full stop.

It is only natural as Rahima described in the Hadith (yes a hadith). It is also natural to feel sorrow for the millions of Ruwandans who suffered the Genocide (not officially a Genocide) in 1994 (i think) this is because they simply suffered with many mosques taking in people to protect them against the Hutus. Many a convert in Rwanda today gives thanks to the people in those mosques.

SB, are you not in Canada? Why did they take you in, protect your human right (fleeing a war), make you a citizen (as you do not have a country), give you free education etc etc when you are obviously not white??? Or are you?

You insinuated that I didn't know the history of milosevic or that I blithely dismissed his atrocities, it is only fair I ask you to prove that insinuation. Go ask anyone if you don't believe me.

From the start of this topic that how it looked. If i'm wrong then i apologise.

As testimony to this fact, tell me what did your Bosnian brothers and sisters do for you or other somalis since the civil war broke out?

Nothing, but does that mean we should'nt be sympathetic to their cause? This is the kafir's way of thinking.

Bosnians are NOT my sisters and brothers neither are they yours

Prove it :D

This reminds me of a brother who used to drive his van all the way down from the north of England to take clothes to the people of Bosnia, and now we have this, subxanallah. I do not remember seeing him after his second journey.

Castro   

^ The two of you (and SB) make quite the couple on SOL. A healthy back and forth indeed. Keep it up. smile.gif

Milosevic, whether died in his sleep, killed himself or was taken out, didn't pay for his sins here. We believe his payback in the hereafter has begun but I personally prefer justice prevail on earth as well. Most of us were adults when the Srebrenica massacre occured and we won't have to be told about it. I won't pray for his soul to rest in peace and neither will I shed a tear for him. Good riddance.

well i guess, i would say did the bosnians care about us. the ans is simply nope! i dont see why we cry about something thats not our business, while we our house is on fire!

sure this man was a killer! so were our relatives! i guess this type of talk softens our own mis doing!! holla.

do u ever think of that or does it just sail over head folks. i say lets go back to basics, so the day u tell me how u help some poor family or child in god for saken place we come from called somali, then u is taking from the heart.

till then, get some medicine for your gas!!

Jamilah   

Good riddens indeed, I hope the senseless killings of my beloved brothers and sisters in Islam are avenged in the hereafter.