Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Milosevic Found Dead

Ibtisam   

Slobodan Milosevic Found Dead in His Cell

6 minutes ago Slobodan Milosevic, the former Yugoslav leader who orchestrated the Balkan wars of the 1990s and was on trial for war crimes, was found dead in his prison cell at the U.N. detention center near The Hague, the U.N. tribunal said Saturday. He was 65.

A tribunal press officer in The Hague said Milosevic was found dead in his bed, apparently of natural causes.

Milosevic, who has been on trial on 66 counts of war crimes since Feb. 2002, has been in chronic ill health from a heart condition and stress.

the bloody cheek; :mad:

^^ 00000001.gif

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^yeah well i wanted him to suffer in this life too :mad: :mad:

Deeply unsettling... it's understandable wanting your erstwhile enemies, percieved or real, punished to the full extent of the law. It's disturbing sight, in a different light, to crave for your enemy's anguish.

Ibtisam   

^^^ yeah well; a disturbing sight or not, i crave to see him suffer, and burn, and ....and....and ... and suffer some more :mad:

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ yeah well; a disturbing sight or not, i crave to see him suffer, and burn, and ....and....and ... and suffer some more :mad:

Well, your revanchism is different kettle of fish from mine then... whatever satisfies you.

Ibtisam   

Whatever satisfies you.. Well thanks for the permission!!

In any case why on GOds are you wasting your time sticking up for some dead bastar*d!! Who murdered millions!! The only other death that would make me happier is BUSH and Sharon (although the latter is somewhat dead already!)

Khalaf   

ibtisam, lot of angry i didn't think u had that in you smile.gif .

Don't u know the FBI reads our posts? Bush dies tommorow your suspect :D

I hate the ******* , i hope he burns in hell. Man, us muslims are fanatics :D

SB its not about what Bush, sharaon, and this dead pig do to us, its what they do to innocent muslims. We are one body. Bosinian woman pain is like the pain of somalian sister, since they are muslims.

N.O.R.F   

^^i dont think SB knows the guy or what he and his army did between 1992 and 1995. Even if he does, he will make an issue of it as its his thing to be 'controversial'.

Come on SB lets hear it,,,,,,Duh :confused:

ps brace yourselves for a tirade of nonesense!

Jabhad   

What did he (or Bush and Sharon) do to YOU?

SB, I don't care what your religion background is but as a human being, I expect you to support justice[for Palestine,Bosnia Columbia etc..] if you are not blinded by hate for others.

Originally posted by AbdulNoor:

SB its not about what Bush, sharaon, and this dead pig do to us, its what they do to innocent muslims. We are one body. Bosinian woman pain is like the pain of somalian sister, since they are muslims.

Only credulous somalis like you believe that balderdash. Bosnian women don't give a damn about you and your people; in fact to them you don't even exist. It is enigmatic that you somehow feel the need to pour out your heart for a people that wouldn't even notice your support and can do without it.

Northern,

As usuall, you my posts with blinkered view. I suggest you re-read my posts, ALL of them but this time find me where I said Milosovic shouldn't be tried for war crimes.

N.O.R.F   

Ahh the inevitable,,,,

Only credulous somalis like you believe that balderdash. Bosnian women don't give a damn about you and your people; in fact to them you don't even exist. It is enigmatic that you somehow feel the need to pour out your heart for a people that wouldn't even notice your support and can do without it.

Whether they give a damn about you or not doesnt matter, its a brotherly thing. Seeing those stricken people on TV, hearing the stories of rapes and god knows how many other things doesnt make you feel for your brothers and sisters irespective of their view towards you? Are you that selfish? Or is that the only angle you could muster up this time??

As usuall, you my posts with blinkered view. I suggest you re-read my posts, ALL of them but this time find me where I said Milosovic shouldn't be tried for war crimes.

Nor did you say he should. But why do you care? what did he do to you??? icon_razz.gif

You dare to ask why we care for the Bosnian people then you try to defend yourself by asking me to find where you said he should'nt be tried for war crimes??? Are we at debating 101? Make your stand and stick to it without contradictions saxib, it makes for a better discussion.