Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Is Clan Everything?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by strawberry&cream:

clan doesn't have to be everything, but unfortunately it is.

It is only in the minds of Ngonge's burcaawi clan, not Reer Qardho at least icon_razz.gif

Cabdow   

So this whole thread is to show who is better Qandhoos or Burcads, hmmmmm :D

Though, i must confess, lovely girls hail from both tuuloo's, no doubt smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

you wouldn't believe if i told you i am not from either of the many sub clans that live there and yes i was born in the vicinity of Qardho, well to be precise right in between Qardho and Taleex, but since Qardho is major town’ I have always went there for my shopping and my mother still lives there.

As my Indian friend would say 'buul shiidh'!!! WHAT! After all this, sheekada ma wexey ku biyo shubatay: Shopping baan u aadi jiray Qardho? Consider yourself disowned... icon_razz.gif

Che:

Somali-Sayid Wise man you are, but tell me who are the residents of Qardho

Surely I and NGONGE have no cousins there

in the words of your cousin: Qardho is 1/3 of Pentlands population and seats on 1/3 of the land :D

as to your second comment - Thank God for that

quote: Nuune

____________________ ____________________

yes i was born in the vicinity of Qardho, well to be precise right in between Qardho and Taleex, but since Qardho is major town’ I have always went there for my shopping and my mother still lives there.

Sayid, according to your own words in the quote, you are not from Qardho at all, but you CLAIM so which is fine

I claim Qardho, Qardho claims me, – isn’t that good enough for you? :D

Until you mention that tiny town you were born between Qardho and Taleex, then waxaagu dhan waa kakac

It was degmo not a town ;)

quote: Aaliyah416

This is your way of telling us you are from qardho?lol,tuug la qabtay talo ma leh.

Eng. Its already a common knowledge that sayid is from Qardho. Nothing new

Aaliyah afka caanaley – fadlan u sheeg

quote: Farancab

Originally posted by strawberry&cream:

clan doesn't have to be everything, but unfortunately it is.

It is only in the minds of Ngonge's burcaawi clan, not Reer Qardho at least

Farancab fariid finally gets it

quote: Kool_Kat

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

you wouldn't believe if i told you i am not from either of the many sub clans that live there and yes i was born in the vicinity of Qardho, well to be precise right in between Qardho and Taleex, but since Qardho is major town’ I have always went there for my shopping and my mother still lives there.

As my Indian friend would say 'buul shiidh'!!! WHAT! After all this, sheekada ma wexey ku biyo shubatay: Shopping baan u aadi jiray Qardho? Consider yourself disowned...

Just like your Indian friend you jumped the gun, unlike you I was at least born in the district of Qardho. :D

nuune   

^^ Name dat degmo between qardho and taleex, sxb is caddee baan ku dhahay su'aasha ka jawaab ha leex leexan :D

and for your info, dat degmo is not between qardho and taleex, it is between taleex & dhahar smile.gif

saan horey u sheegay, qardhaas unbaad tahay qardho waxba kama ogid :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ Yours will sound silly. :D

But Sayid AL Qaradawi sounds great.

Warya Sayid Somal, waa lago garan waayay. Sheegato waaxid. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ Name dat degmo between qardho and taleex, sxb is caddee baan ku dhahay su'aasha ka jawaab ha leex leexan
:D

and for your info, dat degmo is not between qardho and taleex, it is between taleex & dhahar
smile.gif

saan horey u sheegay, qardhaas unbaad tahay qardho waxba kama ogid :cool:

LOOOOOL :D:D ka daroo dibi dhal

i never took you to be one who would not know what degmo is but sense degmo can be described in many forms - i will give you the benefit of doubt - degmo i meant in this instance a nomadic settlement and nomadic settlement are by definition temporary but since you asked for its name - its called dooxada geelyacas and it falls within the administrive district of Qardho. :D:D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Yours will sound silly.
:D

But Sayid AL Qaradawi sounds great.

Warya Sayid Somal, waa lago garan waayay. Sheegato waaxid.
icon_razz.gif

:D:D

warya cayda duuban iga daa dhegcasyahow :mad:

and fyi my horse Xiinfaniin :D calls me Sayid Qardhood :D unlike Burcawanis anigu carabi kuma hadlo. Af Soomaali icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^^ Sayid, again, we are not talking about what degmo means or not, everyone here is in doubt whether you are from Qardho or not ;)

Tuulada aad sheegtayna umaba dhawo Qardho, lagamana xukumo Qardho adminstration ahaan,

is caddee waryee siduu Ngonge sheegay :D