Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Is Clan Everything?

Clan a group of families related through a common ancestor or marriage and have single chief.

Everything

1. the entirety - all the items, actions, or facts in a given situation

2. Something all important used to emphasize that somebody or something is the most important person or thing there is.

if clan is not everything - i want burco people to disown Ngonge - if it is, i want Qardho people to disown me :D

i am winning so far 2:0

Injir.Cadde - you must be new - Tuuladee ka timid - Burco?

Norft - Deciphered & understood - lets hope ngonge doesn't also have Enigma machine :D

Ibtisam   

In all important aspects Clan is everything, you could'nt get me to leave, maybe a short walk to Hargisa or Berbera but otherwise I am staying put!

nuune   

I suspect Sayid is not real Qardhaawi, I was right when I said he is Qardhaas :D

Waryaa we all know you are Kikuuya kiboonga oo kiinbo kamanyuugo cuno, ee magaalada magaca ha ka dilin awowgii la jannee

Kool_Kat   

Yaa huba qof walba tuuladuu sheegto inuu reer tuuladaas yahay? Hala soo abtirsado baan dhihi lahaa aniga... :D

NG is as reer Burcaawi as Michael Jackson was black, hala dhaafo...

For the topic, no clan isn't everything...Unless, of course aan dad dhiiga ku kariinaayo...

NGONGE   

KK, Clan IS everything unless you live in Qurbo (or was that Qardho?). :D

In the battle of Yarmook, Khalid bin Al Waleed shouted to his fighters to spread out along clan lines so that he can tell which clan is letting the side down (ciyaar maha, yaa? as my next door neighbour would say when talking about something serious).