Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

Nomads what is your professions?

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

That's just morbid, Ducaqabe.

What’s morbid about working in a funeral home? Somebody's gotta do it right?

May be you should try out at your local mortuary? You may get more satisfaction than what you do now. You never know until you try it.

Foxy   

I thought we were going to be serious about the thread since its over 2 yrs old or so.......

come on fellas and chicks its that hard to put forward what u actually do for aliving.......I thought putting a figure on how much U make on a yearly amount was more difficult.....

PS >>>>>>Event Co-ordinator as profession...and God Knows its all fun

cheers

CHE   

QS,

maybe if you had asked nomads about the top most professions to get employed at , you would've had your answer quick.

Amongst other skills, nomads in this forum have excelled in the art of twisting and highjacking threads.With that in mind, it only begs to twist your questions;pose as such not to provoke their sense of sarcasm.

As for dear Che', I am told that I still hold the portfolio of minister of finance/agriculture and many others in Cuba.

^^^^ Castro..Code Monkey? I assume that is what those guys in "Office Space - the movie" were doin..yeah? somehow u reminded me the Indian fella..what was his name "nahinakazam" or something... :D

Cheers