Sign in to follow this  
England girl

Trying to find info on my somali roots

Lucky,

the verses correcting the act of the ProphetMohammed SCW calling Zaid ibn Harithah to Zaid Ibn Muhammed can be found in Surah Al Ahzab 33 verses 4-5.

4th verse
5th verse

If you remember later in Islamic history, the divorced wife(Zaynab bint Zahsh) of Zaid ibn Harithah was later married to the Prophet SCW. A lesson to all of us that he wasnt HIS REAL son. And the Quran 33:37 comments on it.

Hope the links will suffice you.

bilan   

wait a minute guys, i heard that you can call someone mother and father, as long as you do not take their names. i know a lot of people who call their uncles, aunts and grandmothers, or even stepmother, mom and dad. so are you saying these people can not call people who raised them mother and father?

england girl, really it is not that comlicated if you know your mother's name, and clan, i do not think you should go to somalia at this moment,and definetly not mogadisho any time soon. just go to any mosque and they should be able to help you.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Are you spreading rumors here P? That's serious business dude and the mods won't allow it.

Originally posted by P_508:

For Fidel are you threatning me with mods... are u saying you are well connected? are you being so ignorant to involve mods in here? be careful what you say.. and let me help the people, help or let others help..

:D:D

Salam

Old Man Moti Listen stop being a paedophile for GOd's sake.The poor little girl doesnt want anything to do with you,and quite frankly i dont blame her :D what with all your scales etc :eek: Anyways England girl be cool dont let him rattle your cage he is just SENILE

^^^^^^ Thank you for replies. WOW a somali family in Cornwall!!!!!!! I was at the beach with my fried last week at I was certain I saw a somali couple with english friends on the beach!!

Where in cornwall do they live?