Sign in to follow this  
honey206

WHAT DO OTHER FEMALES HAVE THAT SOMALI FEMALES DON'T?

honey206   

hey ma ppl. this message is from honey206. i really wanna know what other females have that we somali females don't have. i really need the answer to this question because up here in my city somali guys just treat somali females like a trash.

Lefty   

In fact White ladies have less than what you have therefore you shouldn't worry about them period. However, to set the record straight I lately noticed the biggest Somali women's problem and that is there're some who just don't know how to and when to SHUT UP. I don't why but They're just going on and on and on just like The 'ENGERGIZER' Bunny. I guess that might be one of the reasons why they're treated such exception way.

The Closer, The Warmer and The Better!

WILDCAT   

Well if we're speaking literally here...I'm guessing it might have something to do with the somali female's lack of a certain essential little component located in the downtown area. ;)icon_razz.gif:D

We abide by The ruls set fourth by the all MIGHTY Allah and set morals and vaules to live a righteous life, while other females want to feel "good" by attracting men of all walks of life. Besides we got better things to do then just all "play" we are about bizniz, some go to school and hold a job while others do their best to support the family.

GODBLESS

Stay Strong

Macalin   

I tell you what other females have and what somalis lack:

What other females lack:

Imaan

Class

Integrity

Discipline

Beauty

Modesty

And all things NICE

What somali women lack:

NOTHING! :D

I don't even understand why u asking this question. Why is it that u care what they have or don't have u just have to be confident withing u and know that u are an Somali queen and no other women on this planet has nothing on u.

Eventhou i am not a guy but i think they nothing ;) .

Honesita   

looooooooool@Wildcat......u're makin' it sound like somali men just now realized they've been missin' that component.....!!!

Honey206......sweetie, when i was younger livin' in a small town called london ontario, it used to pissssssssss me off seein' all the good lookin' somali brothaz with only white/black/chinese/non-somali girlz.......and i guess it has somethin' to do with their age and what they get from those non somali girlz.....!! Also, most of those guys when they 'grow up' they realize only a somali sistah is worth their time.....!!! So hang in there sistah.......aint nothin' wrong with us somali women....!!!

Salaamz

BlueSky   

There are difference because they are from different cultures. But are they better ! from my experience NO. but they do some things different for an example, sleeping with someone is not a big thing you will not hear things like do you want us to engage first or I don’t know you even after a few months. I’m not saying that Somali girls who do that are les, I respect that and I don’t have problem with it.

Why some guys chose for them ?

I think that is a culture thing. Guys between 18 and 22 don’t want a serious relationship, so they jus hang around with other nationalities girls mostly white. Because they cant have girlfriend relationship on the western way with Somali girl, that is asking for troubles like with the family and like we cant do this and we have to get engaged first. I’m not saying that this always the case is but we all know that this kind of things are the reason why guys date other nationality. Some of them stick with it but the most end up with a Somalia girl.

On my 18th I dated always white girls because the where all over the place, you cant ignore them because at that age you jus want to have one it doesn’t mater where she from. Later when I become 22 I started to date Somalis and that been the case until today.

Honestly, non-somali girls are like a mirror. They will only reflect everything and anything. When it comes to feeling, honesty and love-stuff, they will tell you right in the eye what they feel, think and want. The problem with Somali girls is, they don't reflect anything, they obsorb everything and hide it in some romote part of the deepest of their heart. Who needs that? Life is short and you should tell what you feel, think and want. How the hell is the Somali bloke suppose to know that? Figuring out wastes time...so ...time-keeping wise, it is good to spend your time when you will see the harvest. Hang with non-Somalis, and marry a Somali girl for the purpose of marriage, nothing more. No love.

It doesn't necessarily mean you should sleep around with boys, but it means you should be frank.

Khayr   

I personally have never been with a somali sister.

Why? Simply b/c I look at them as Muslims first and foresmost and due to inshallah having a sense of shame or taqwa or whatever u might call it, I find it hard to do so. To do something Haram with another muslimah. If the somali women/girl drinks and really doesn't care about Deen, then she is different. Then I'll treat her like any other nonmuslim chick and have my way with her. But to this day, I haven't and I'm starting to find that there are alot of somali girls that don't care about deen or anything else. I'm sure that other somali men have thought like this.

I one thing that somalian girls have over me that other outside nationalities don't have is that at the end of all roads and paths, it is my somalian queen that will the mother of my seeds. I always beleived that it would be easy providing for your family if you are of one race,culture,religion and so on. HOnestly I think that somalian girls are genuine and beautiful as they can be.