Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Grrr.....

I hate you! Yes...YOU! You mean, destructive, inconsiderate snake! You disgust me. You make my life a living hell and I wish you would die a horrible, horrible death, chewed up by parasites from the inside out. Oh, how I hate you! Why won't you crawl into a hole and die? Why must I be forced to share the same air as you? Why must you prolong my suffering? Why are you still alive?! Damn you. Damn you!

*Breathes deeply*

Ah...I feel better now.

Sky   

Yo it was just a fart, I'm sorry. I'll go to the toilet next time.

But seriously, what's up?

Foxy   

^^^ Prozac not doing the trick so far dear, may be a group councelling should be given a go..... :D:D:D

or how about a week or two in the outskirts of somalia........complete isolation should correct a nerve or two :D:D

PS Hows it going mate, must be those damn underground trians not running on time!

cheers

Castro   

There are unconfirmed reports that Alle-ubaahne has surfaced in London, specially in the vicinity of Aeronwen's workplace. Can anyone confirm this? :D

Zafir   

Ooh you, who have caused such pain and despair, deserve what was said to/about you to last penny. Nonetheless I’d mush rather this person be severely sliced by razor and lemon or alcohol applied to their wounds, at this point I would like barbwire ( preferably one with spikes) tied around their neck and dragged on a damaged surface by a sports car.

Bugger off, NG.

Seriously, have any of you felt such overwhelming hatred, that you burn with the desire to cause GBH?

No?

Erm..me neither.

Zafir, Thank you for understanding. Lemon and alcohol. And acid on the wounds. I like that.

God help me. :(

Faheema.   

Aeronwen... Hate consumes too much energy darling…what do you say we turn that into something more positive….How about Meditating ? ….Naah…I didn’t think so...

Sign up for some boxing classes dear…it’s the only way to get all that anger out...trust me :D

STOIC   

Hmm........wartee inanti maxakudacay? miya lagadaxhaadley*** This is the time my mom will say "walle walagaa sheykeyn" smile.gif