Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

MJ - Did He or Did He Not??

Diamante   

Michael Jackson: A King of Pop, or Child Seducer?

The trial is well under way and the attorney's are trying hard to prove their cases.

I'll give my personal opinion on this later, I want to see how you nomads feel about this, if you have any thoughts on this at all of course.

Happy Answering ;)

Diamante   

War Brownoow...always have to comment on everything eh

Sheh...I think the cold is getting to him, maybe a drop of saliid cabasooda will help tick that ol' brain faster eh icon_razz.gif

War Brownoow...always have to comment on everything eh

LooL.

Absolutly Not. I just like picking on You.

I honestly didnt undestand what you meant by, "Happy Answering" , i mean you have to admit it was a silly and kinda cute word and all, but how could one be 'happy' when answering?. :D

ok, i will leave you alone hadaba. icon_razz.gif

oh, its not my brain that needs the salid.

shyhem   

You want to know what i think of MJ.He ******* sick and freaking ugly.Dude is guilty as a muthaf**ka.

What the f**k was he thinking saying "its ok to let young boys sleep in the same bed with you".Damn!! I don't even sleep with my young brothers in the same bed let alone of strangers.

I was about to say NI99a is crazy,but i just realised he ain't no ni99a.He is a 40 forty old blackman who freaking looks like a 60yrs old white women.He kinda surprised me with the whole tree climbing thing he was doing in Martin Bashir's documentary.He even had the audacity to say "i like climbing trees"........I'm like damnnnnn muthaf**ka!! U need a truckload of prayers.

MJ.....I say he did it,and O.J too he did it!

^^ Oh come off it. I know plenty of people who sleep with younger children, mostly of ethnic minorities like Asians, Somalis, Africans etc. You have to know that black people are more social and as a result they always have family and friends staying the night. I have had to share beds with kids, and it is a very normal thing to do. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with the act of sleeping with children.

Remember to abuse a child is not the norm and unless you were already leaning towards paedophilia, it won't automatically result from sleeping with a child.

It is easy to forget sometimes these child rapists are a tiny tiny tiny percentage of the population and the vast majority of people have no such sick thoughts.

About MJ, I say innocent until proven guilty. But I can't help but think that if he is guilty, he might have been not really be aware of that fact when (and if) he commited those crimes. He seems to be like a person who thinks he's on the same level as children and therefore be accounted with the same lack of responsibility as other children.

I hope he's innocent though, I like his music and I'd feel guilty for enjoying the work of a child abuser.

^^

But I can't help but think that if he is guilty, he might have been not really be aware of that fact when (and if) he commited those crimes. He seems to be like a person who thinks he's on the same level as children and therefore be accounted with the same lack of responsibility as other children.

That is no excuse. That is just some psychological bull that his lawyers will probably use to build up his case and prove that somehow he is innocent because he momentarily blocked out all the sick things he was engolfed in.

He is a sick motherf*cker, and he deserves to be locked up. Bloody peodophiles get away with a lot more, and the fact that he is self confirmed "king of pop" is not helping him as it puts him in the spotlight already.

I'm with shyhem on this. MJ did it, so did OJ. The difference is MJ will probably get what he deserves, and OJ is sipping on his martini's.

Peace

BOB   

*Diamante*

i would like to see him kept away from the kids because that man is the biggest mother freaking individual on the face of planet earth so whether he did it or not I can’t answer that but if I were to judge him based on his BIZZARE lifestyle then I would say GUILTY and throw him in jail and let him drop the soap and bend down to get it.

Besides I am not and never been a fan of his and I definitely HATE pop music.

Peace, Love & Unity.

shyhem   

XU

Oh come off it. I know plenty of people who sleep with younger children, mostly of ethnic minorities like Asians, Somalis, Africans etc. You have to know that black people are more social and as a result they always have family and friends staying the night

Black pple ain't no different than other pple and certainly they were never more social than any other race.Black people are poor and its poverty that makes most of them hang around each other.

So does dressing in pajamas and arriving in court an hour late, part of the "black" culture.

Blessed   

I don't know jacko from wako - so his capabilities are to me as mysterious as Venus.

All I know, is that a great many men are perverted pigs that shouldn't be left alone with kids or any subjects deemed weaker than they...So what gives?!

I certainly wouldn't let my kids or any of those under my charge in the home of a strange man (perhaps even some familiar ones).

Last month it was discovered by a parent of one of our young members (at work) that her (mothers) partner was touching up a doing some nastiness to her older daughter.. and his cousin who was staying with them. This is a 14 year girl with a disability....I mean he is meant to be her daddy, carer, protector. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Humanity is so disappointing at times...!!

And to add insult the moron used to make a point of telling me he was Muslim and give me Salaams... :mad: :mad: The only lesson this trial teachs us is that men (very few exempt) are such adhi Do Not TRust Your Kids With Them

You will think the jacko..learned his lesson when they accused him back in 93..but nooo

They locked up Martha Stewart c'mon now, What do you think they will do to him, he will be in for LIFE

Diamante   

MJ - NOT GUILTY

SANTA MARIA, Calif (Reuters) - Michael Jackson was cleared of all charges on Monday after a bitter four-month trial on child sex abuse charges.

The jury in central California cleared the pop star on four counts of child molestation, one count of attempted molestation, four charges of giving alcohol to a minor and one charge of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

Conviction on all the counts could have sent Jackson to prison for nearly 20 years.

Jackson, 46, who had strenuously denied the charges, dabbed at his eyes with a tissue as the verdict was read to a courtroom packed with reporters and fans of the entertainer. Outside the court, fans screamed and hugged each other in delight.

The "King of Pop" looked stunned and gaunt as he left the court but held his hand up his hand and blew a kiss at fans as he made a hasty exit into his motorcade.

The jury of eight women and four men deliberated for seven days before acquitting Jackson. They had to consider testimony by 140 witnesses and some 600 items of evidence.

The prosecution case rested heavily on Jackson's accuser -- a now 15-year-old high school student who testified under oath that the pop icon molested him at least twice after nights of heavy drinking at Neverland.

Defense attorneys argued that the boy had invented the molestation at the urging of his mother -- who they portrayed as a grifter who targeted celebrities.

Jackson, a former child star who released one of the best selling pop albums of all time in "Thriller," did not take the witness stand in his own defense.

This is all down to the mother's testimony. If she just got her story straight, she would've lived a very comfortable life right now.

Did you expect this to happen?