Sign in to follow this  
Mowgli

Did you feel it?

N.O.R.F   

^^Birmingham to M1 to go north is the M42 saxib. M4 is between London and Bristol/Cardiff.

Ibti,

I don’t know but I always wanted to experience an earthquake (and survive of course).

Malika   

The earth quake was scary..a student of mine this morning was telling me how his father,rushed to do wudu and started praying..calling the family to do so,as he thought the world is coming to an end..[lol]

My collegue who is a devot christian,said she started calling on jesus,running around the house ..lol

My Ghanian friend,she woke and saw her bedroom tv shaking..being her now,she thought the spirits of the dead have visited..she started praying so hard,and could not go back to sleep thinking all sort,ready to call the spiritual leader the next day only to find out it was an earth quake...lol

Just imagine when the day come! Subhanallah, wonder what we will all be doing if its in our time!

-Lily-   

Malika, LooL@the spirits & prayer crazed ppl. Wish I lived in the North/East just to experience that, damn, looks like we missed out on the fun!

Mowgli   

lol it was ever so slight...i thought it was the chair that had become wobbly...then looked at the tv and pc and they were shaking too...

Was talking about it to friends this morning...they were holding on to desks and things were falling over...

An interesting night

Aaliyyah   

Ofcourse we should pray all the time and remember Allah swt in time of need and be grateful when Allah swt bestows his blessing on us. But,Alhamdulilaah Allah swt is merciful and forgives his slaves so do your wudu while you can ppl smile.gif

Inshallah, nothing will happen. I will add you guys in my prayers.

^^

Nope, idil i think the Eurasian plate edge is further west (think Iceland), Britain is relatively close compared to the mainland, but thousands of miles away.

LX hows it going sxb, hows your great blog coming along?

Paragon   

Originally posted by Northerner:

We missed an earthquake! :mad:

Lool. Hell yeah, you missed an earth-quake. You know, I know one or two things about quakes and tremors; we had one while I was in Nairobi.

If you are in Nairobi, that'll be the only time you see so many Somali gashaantimo in their guntinos outside the buildings. I know of someone who went round collecting digits. Shame. On the contrary, I had a bitter argument with this girl in her in mid-20ies. I ordered her to step outside the building and she argued back - belo, never thought gabdhaha Africa jooga can be that disobedient! :D

Anyway, I didn't feel a thing last night. Wasn't so strong to wake me from slumber.