Sign in to follow this  
Mowgli

Did you feel it?

Cara.   

Cue Faarax Brown or Johnny B: "Yeah baby, I felt it too."

:D

But I understand there was a tremor in London. The island is probably sinking under the sea. Get out while you can.

Yep, felt it alright. Mind you, i'm closer to the epicentre(Lincolnshire) than you lot. It happened around 1AM, i thought the house was falling down,it lasted about 15-20 seconds.

Baluug   

^LOL let me re-phrase that....That damn island better stay afloat for at least 100 more years!! All my british SOL friends will all be dead by then.... :D

Thierry.   

I thought a burglar was under my bed trying to shake it. Bur for some odd reason I enjoyed the vibration reminded me of a chair I used to have

-Lily-   

Nope,I fell asleep around 2 am and didnt feel a thing, I'm suprised anyone in London could feel it.

p.s. lol@Cara

Malika   

I was asleep,but woke up in a panick my heart was beating fast[for the love of life..Lol]..went to check on my daughter,she was fast asleep.Thought to myself i must have had a nightmare,then I hear my neighbours cursed them under my breath,damn them...they must have had one hell of a session ..... :D:D Talk about feeling the earth move..Lol.In the morning turned the news on to find out it was an actual earth quake!

Laba-X   

Didn't feel a thing! When I sleep, I sleep!

Waryaa Centurion, goormaad qarsoodiga nagu soo gashay, xageed ka dhacdayna?

N.O.R.F   

I remember the last ‘earthquake’ in the UK in summer 2003.

Myself and a friend were on our way back up north from Birmingham after dropping his sibling off at a Uni Campus. Halfway along the M42 he calls us asking if we ‘felt it’. We were like erm erm felt what? He replied there was an earthquake! We laughed it off as he was planning to attend a party thinking that someone must have been jumping around the halls.

Anyway, we got back to our shores and sure enough everyone was talking about it.

We missed an earthquake! :mad: