Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

So now am not a good girl?

Shakti   

Originally posted by buuxo:

is it me or does CClear starting to sound more and more like Fartun? if so looks like you took on devilangles advice.lol

Thanks a lot 4 making me log in on a busy week. So dear what advise would u be refereeing 2 coz u know me, during my time here I have given so many excellent advises that Overlaps the loops.. :cool:

Crystal_Clear ah? What a modest id with no trace of confusion

So girl, a few of our questionable men now have the audacity 2 correlate ur decency with ur living situation huh?.. How dare they??? i mean how dare they... :mad: n how dare did your family allow u 2 live on ur own when clearly u aren’t ready 2 take up this worlds cynical inputs?

Toughen up girl. Ur living situation doesn’t determine who u r nor the assumption of some men. I know 4 a fact that, there r some girls who live with their parents n still manage 2 disappoint n disgrace their family in every possible way..AND deluded enough 2 think just coz they wear hijab externally now, they r safe from their past n vs verse(some of these,MSA gatherings can offer more than u bargain 4)

so easy with urself dee or go back home :D

hodman   

Originally posted by buuxo:

is it me or does CClear starting to sound more and more like Fartun? if so looks like you took on devilangles advice.lol

Yeah I get the feeling that she sounds like Fartun or maybe they're sisters?

If a girl tells you she lives by herself, what's so funny about asking her to come over and chill? Obviously she pre-invited me when she said she's alone. Technically she's asking for it by living alone.

We men love to "Qaraabo Salaan" when Eedo Xaawo travels to Africa with the little kid and the only home is Khadro. "meet me in house, Guaranteed is goind down waaye.. lol

Originally posted by blue_hefner:

If a girl tells you she lives by herself, what's so funny about asking her to come over and chill? Obviously she pre-invited me when she said she's alone.
Technically she's asking for it by living alone.

We men love to "Qaraabo Salaan" when Eedo Xaawo travels to Africa with the little kid and the only home is Khadro. "meet me in house, Guaranteed is goind down waaye.. lol

Let's hope you didn't mean that in the way it came across because it makes you sound like a potential rapist.

Ms DD   

^^ I think he meant..asking for shaaheeda mac iney ku siiso.

On a serious note, No means NO..incase anyone is wondering.

hodman   

lol at shaaheeda mac U insist on seeing the best in people yaah? Like val I think he sounds like a potential stalker or worse

Ms DD   

Well..you wouldnt tell someone you dont trust that you are home alone..would ya?? It is well known fact that majority of rape crimes are committed by someone you know. So Even if you know the person, better to expect the worst and not to put yourself in vulnerbale position..that why they call me little Miss Sunshine smile.gif

It always helps to learn Self-defence moves.

I am thinking of starting "a man-bashing thread" ala CC. My topic would be "Why would men always say that they need to pick up something from their home when they are taking you somewhere" Oh..the horror stories i hear when the girl is so naive!

Ibtisam   

Why would you go anywhere with them, let alone their home! I don't care what anyone says, but anyone who invites a guy around her house, or goes to his, if something happens to her, she has no one but herself to blame. I won't go as far as saying Mac soonkor but seriously she opened her self up to potential abuse and whatever else :rolleyes: i for one have no sympathy for her.

Hunguri   

Belo ! Waxbaa ka dhacay!

--------> (Police man ) wiiiiii wiiii wiiiii. Looking for abusers and rapists loool. Any force against the will of a young,cute girl will definately put you behind bars. Laakiin, I wonder I heard things got changed. And, now in this new model years women rape men!

PS:-

for further information upon the prove, that women do this! will be aveilable on demand !!!!

Buuxo   

yes devil wlc back that was my clever plan to get you to drop some lines. and hmmm if memory services me correct ...you adviced fartun to change her nick ,if she wants SOLers to take her seriously.

hodman ,you could be right, either way she intrigues me.

Modesty   

Living on your own doesn't make you a "bad" girl. I wouldn't recommend it though, because a muslim woman should live with her family in my opinion. But we don't live in an ideal islamic society, and if living on your own suits your circumstances, more power to you!