Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

A video...

Ibtisam   

YEah in Somali and behind the bushs in the desert! and only coz you have paasbor :D lool

Cambraaro Kaboo new somali word for me today smile.gif:D

Taliban   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

...... lemme give you two a piece of advice, ye either alter yr current perspective or you both gonna end up as a single farah for this life time I am telling you.

I highly appreciate the advice. However, my Islamic perspective isn't up for an alteration.

Khalaf   

quote: didnt c no biggie either until my paki brotha (explained) refused to show us his finance pic but showed it to the sisters, i liked the respect and honor he gave his woman.

Khalaf walaal this doesnt show how much they respect, simply how insecure they are in their relationship or perhaps they believe in the evil eye or what not, I simply cant stand pakiz, they have this outdated culture.I know this paki guy, his wife works in the same company as he does, he goes he cheks on her every now and den cuz he doesnt trust her with her male co-workers .......They simply abuse their women..!! :rolleyes: ...Now imagine a somali guy doing that to a somali sister she would have kick his *** the 1st day he tried that .....we dont take shit.

wa salaaam
hahaha aliyah,....i know desis/arabs they have taliban culture :D ......but this was on hijab.....he didnt want us to c his girl w/out hijab........aliyah would u wear a white niqab on ur wedding day? and look like an ancient islamic queen? :D

lol@ Val, dumb n annoying voice. istagfruallah.....but dat reer miya girl is annoying....naga amus dheh.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Waar yaanan u dhameystirin ragga. Raggu waa rag dee.
:D

A very wise advice. Isqabasho wanaagsaneydaa.

Aaliyyah   

aliyah would u wear a white niqab on ur wedding day? and look like an ancient islamic queen?

I am sure it is masha-allah and all, but I wouldnt wear it. :D

lol@ Val, dumb n annoying voice. istagfruallah.....but dat reer miya girl is annoying....naga amus dheh.

gaabdha reer miyiga maxa dumb ugu ledihiin she is actually honest and sweet masha-allah, dhaafa gabadha amaan ha niga hesho!

I highly appreciate the advice. However, my Islamic perspective isn't up for an alteration.

Alhamdu lilaah you should maintain yr relegion, However, when it comes to marriage I dont believe u truly understand what the koran says abt it. Yeh Men have to take care of their families, that is their duty, but when allah said that he didnt mean your wife can not express her own opinions and preferences. As I have mentioned the prophet use to work side by side with his wives, use to seek out their advices, so if u are truly relegious as I sense you are going to folllow the prophet's sunnah csw. There is no room for argument walaal u either follow it ..amase waxa rabtid jeebkaaga kasoo saaro oo sac melaha ka doono ku daba raxraxleesa icon_razz.gif

you shan't worry. Plenty are willing

Paragon do thank Allah that few are blind enough to over see the way you are going to run their lives lol I wonder what u got to offer :confused: ..I guess I would never know. :D

wa salaaamu alaikum

Intel   

Originally posted by Paragon:

inantu waa mid aan la heli karin. I like her confidence [/QB]

indead sxb

geed wayn bey kuxidhay mida ari carbeedka ah lol

Val lol

Cawrala dumb ma'aha

waa fariidad, afmiisharad, diricad etc :D

"qudhub qudhub dameerkii baa inoo soogalay baan isidhi"

"maxaa ninkugu falayaa sidan baadba tahaye"

hehehehe

Khalaf to me her voice is extremely xaaaax :D

mantra   

Since the topic is titled video I thought I'de post this hilarious video of nin iyo naag saar haya :D

Warning to Taliban, not exactly your cup of tea.

Taliban   

..amase waxa rabtid jeebkaaga kasoo saaro oo sac melaha ka doono ku daba raxraxleesa

No way; no sac for me. Of course, I strive to the best of my abilities to emulate the prophet's (pbuh) lifestyle. :cool:

Originally posted by mantra:

Warning to Taliban, not exactly your cup of tea.

Thanks for the warning. My bad, I thought you was conservative. :(

mantra   

A conservative yes, but not from a Talibanistic viewpoint :D

Gotta have a few laughs every now and then, funny video. When was the last time you had a laugh mr Taliban?

Taliban   

Originally posted by mantra:

When was the last time you had a laugh mr Taliban?

Instead, I smile often. These days, it's not easy for me to engage in artificial laughings. The last time? When I sometimes used to watch Fresh Prince in the late 90's.

Cara.   

Thank you, Taliban. That was good for one honest chortle.

I think SOLers should all chip in to send our dour friend DVDs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Haneefah   

How is it that a simple appreciation of our miyi girls turns into a gender feud.

Originally posted by Paragon:

hadaad i leedahay qaar ka qurxoon ayaa beladada jooga, soo in aan arko kama horreyso?
smile.gif
Meel kaga dhici maayo gabdhaha kale balse kuwaa uu midibkooda dhiinka yahay unbaan isaga heesayaa abid. Adiguse, ma la jin baad tahay?

Aggah, oo aragtidu ma shardi baa? Adoon arag miyaadan aamini karin jiridooda? Bas khalas, I shall not spoil it for you (though I suspect few of the sis's have already done so), keep on serenading walal smile.gif

And meey, la jin ma ihi ;)

Khalaf   

[QB]
quote:

aliyah would u wear a white niqab on ur wedding day? and look like an ancient islamic queen?

I am sure it is masha-allah and all, but I wouldnt wear it.
:Dlol aliyah, i went to hindi wedding (its unislamic to turn down invitation aight )...and walaa the bride looked very beautiful ancient na mean i dig it :cool: like dis....now make it white veil with niqab for da bride can see only her eyes.....and groom wears a turban and a robe wit sword like da ottoman sultans namean....horses, carvans and ak 47s blasted in da air for da celebrations dats cool right :D

waraa rokko sxb.....only thing xaax about her is her eyes